Sign in to follow this  
Seriousqt

Question regarding this type of ban from 2014.

Hi all, I use to play back around 2014-2015 and was unfairly banned for what was suppose to be a 'FairFight' ban. Even though when I contacted fairfight etc they never said I was banned and G1 at the time wouldn't allow me to contact them.

The message below was what I received which was an inappropriate activity, which to me is quite vague and was very frustrating at the time.

Someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account has been permanently closed due to behavior contrary to the policies of our Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with no further action taken.

Any idea's to the possibility of an unban, as I'd love to come back and play again. (Missed my Vegas G20 😄 )

Edited by Seriousqt

1 hour ago, Seriousqt said:

Hi all, I use to play back around 2014-2015 and was unfairly banned for what was suppose to be a 'FairFight' ban. Even though when I contacted fairfight etc they never said I was banned and G1 at the time wouldn't allow me to contact them.

The message below was what I received which was an inappropriate activity, which to me is quite vague and was very frustrating at the time.

Someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account has been permanently closed due to behavior contrary to the policies of our Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with no further action taken.

Any idea's to the possibility of an unban, as I'd love to come back and play again. (Missed my Vegas G20 😄 )

So, you, or if someone was playing on your account, broke a/some rule(s) from the ToS.

Now, they don't specify what rule you broke, which in lieu of the unbanning, you might just need to send a support ticket, and find out.

yep, this is a similar case as a friend of mine has. Only worse, yep I'm talking about that account stolen by a GM, he found out that even his character was deleted. You should send a ticket, but what I want to know if there is any way LO can know if these claims are legit, I mean they must have some proof on their side that something happened. A possibility to rollback the account perhaps. I hope they do, otherwise well... money and time has been lost because of some douches.

Literally I spent $200 on that account and was never racist, mean or toxic in any way. I shit talked back to people who hackusated me and didn't like me whatever but I'm a competitive person with a good heart at the end of it. 

I know some people didnt like me and was good friends with the GM's, it was highly likely the account got suspended or taken for that pure reason. Hours spent on my car designs and clothes etc. Such a shame as I absolutely loved playing the game and was something I looked forward to playing after work. 

Crossing my fingers that I can play again at some point. 

Hello Seriousqt!

I'm not sure if you have seen this post or not but hopefully it will shine some light on your situation.