Sign in to follow this  
Kommaranda

OCA Nano mission impossible....to get

Yeah as the title says i'd like to get a mission would even pay for it.

Must be at least 700 days of login with only one mission, could be a bug? 

I hear people had like 10 missions and more....well i am unlucky or buggy.

22 minutes ago, Pwnimon said:

just a random. Most people have at least 4 max ranks where they daily check for the mission. Anyway nano is not a best secondary, don't know why some players want it so bad

4 minutes ago, Lign said:

just a random. Most people have at least 4 max ranks where they daily check for the mission. Anyway nano is not a best secondary, don't know why some players want it so bad

I want the glow one, cuz its cool 🙂

51 minutes ago, Pwnimon said:

I want the glow one, cuz its cool 🙂

I got the chrome one ~2 years ago.

never got a nano mission again 

Good luck to u

6 hours ago, Pwnimon said:

Nearly 6,000 hourse her. Multiple max rank characters.

I've not had a single chance to get any nanos or the Stac10.

On the bright side, those guns are kind of patootie so its fine.

Edited by CookiePuss

32 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Good secondaries for LTL gameplay, Assassin and Glow particulary.

7 hours ago, Pwnimon said:

I'd like to see those missions to be removed entirely, and those weapons should be put on the JT store.

20 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

I'd like to see those missions to be removed entirely, and those weapons should be put on the JT store.

i’d much rather the rare daily system was expanded on rather than deleted, i think we need more ways to encourage people to log in and play not less

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

Good secondaries for LTL gameplay, Assassin and Glow particulary.

I only bothered with cop role on one character, but for me the the legendary nano was the most effecient.

NL-9, Nano, percs. (if I wasnt going lethal primary and tg-8 secondary so as not to piss off teammates while solo)

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

i’d much rather the rare daily system was expanded on rather than deleted, i think we need more ways to encourage people to log in and play not less

Grinding JT for in-game exclusive items is good enough and should be given as an alternative way to get these items. Logging in and checking for rare activities, then logging out after that, nothing fun in that in my opinion.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

Grinding JT for in-game exclusive items is good enough and should be given as an alternative way to get these items. Logging in and checking for rare activities, then logging out after that, nothing fun in that in my opinion.

If the system was expanded there would be a better likelihood that you'd get something worth doing, a reason to make it worth playing.

Edited by CookiePuss

It's random. Since they've introduced it, I've got like 10 or more, not sure. Didn't bother to get multiple when I already have all of them except connoisseur.

13 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

grinding for JT is a great way to encourage players to play, but that doesn't mean there can't be alternative methods added

as cookypuss said, a more expanded rare daily system with more rewards offers more chances to "hook" a player

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Solamente said:

This.

There's no dailies for APB, kinda sucks.

Hm i guess good to read that many of you have the same fun as me, thx for the answers.

Could LO say sth. about this issue?

For real, with every day i log in, check my daylies and realize that again and again are not rewarded is kinda frustrating.

14 minutes ago, Pwnimon said:

Hm i guess good to read that many of you have the same fun as me, thx for the answers.

Could LO say sth. about this issue?

For real, with every day i log in, check my daylies and realize that again and again are not rewarded is kinda frustrating.

You may get one chance every few hundred or thousands of days later for the same activity.

48 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

You may get one chance every few hundred or thousands of days later for the same activity.

I thought that too, but i loged in for over two years in a row except for 2 weeks or so per year had had nothing, that was one of the reasons i took a long break back then.

16 hours ago, Pwnimon said:

I have seen it four times since they released it and I have logged in about 20% of the time since then as well.

Sad part is I missed it once because the district was not available to me as a gold threat.  No one joining the silver or gold waterfront so I missed my Assassin Nano.

16 hours ago, illgot said:

I have seen it four times since they released it and I have logged in about 20% of the time since then as well.

Sad part is I missed it once because the district was not available to me as a gold threat.  No one joining the silver or gold waterfront so I missed my Assassin Nano.

Uff right, timegated RNG.

That sucks too!

I have got all 4 nanos and the stac. For me the chrome was the longest to pop the others came in a average once every 2 months. So its random luck.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:19 PM, CookiePuss said:

Nearly 6,000 hourse her. Multiple max rank characters.

I've not had a single chance to get any nanos or the Stac10.

Terrible things happens to people who lie about engine update, get ready.

19 minutes ago, Azhwrayth said:

Terrible things happens to people who lie about engine update, get ready.

DCspLmR.gif

It took me like 3 years to get an activity. And when i got it, I got 3 nano activities within 2 weeks. Since then, I haven't seen a single one.

For those who might wonder which ones, I got an Assassin on my crim, then an Assassin on my Enforcer the same week (which is funny cause that's the only one I really wanted at the time lol), and then finally the next week a chrome on my crim.

Edited by Goldtiger

Actually, the current APB DB has the chance values of getting them.

LrKr91Z.png

However, as previously stated its random as all hell.  Got Chrome Nanos on both my Enf and Crim within a week and haven't seen anything since, and that was back in 2016.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this