hello,

there is a stupid exploit that many people are currently using it. the mission doesn't end, because they bugged for somehow the store mission

here is a youtube video that i found on youtube:

3 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

What's the benefit of this exploit? Why do people "use" it?

Annoy others until they leave and "win".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Annoy others until they leave and "win".

Funny thing is, given I am sure they play in the bronze district, probably no one wanted to leave since they would be forced to go to the silver district for a round of dethreating. I wonder how this particular patience and stubbornness contest match ended, where trolls face trolls 😆

36 minutes ago, Bambola said:

Funny thing is, given I am sure they play in the bronze district, probably no one wanted to leave since they would be forced to go to the silver district for a round of dethreating. I wonder how this particular patience and stubbornness contest match ended, where trolls face trolls 😆

I think we just found they way to handle dethreaters.

Kudos!

9 hours ago, Lammashta said:

Shouldn't this be in the "bugs and tech issues" section?

The video is from 2016 and I've yet to see this happen, so I doubt it's an active issue.

There's also 0 information on reproducing and what not so hardly seems worth it.

• Like 1

Yeah.

I heard about it but I never experinced it. I don't know anyone who even got any knowledge how it would exactly work.

Hence why I relegated it as minor bug over major.

If there are shitbags who somehow get it always though - do report them. In that case we need to find way to reproduce it to know how to prevent that.

Edited by Mitne