mtz

APB Lore & Trivia Quiz

One of my friends said that I should make a quiz about APB's lore since I apparently know so much trivia about it. So I did! I also thought that I might as well share it with more people, so here it is.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdcbmtXmQPW-9ygyAYWw3-msZITLwC9rSmTs_GdxSTK1W89Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Maximum possible score is 34 points. The quiz is pretty much only so long because I couldn't come up with any more questions.

There is no reward for the quiz - it's just something I made for fun.

Feel free to give feedback and brag about your scores in this thread! Oh, and try not to cheat - you'll only be cheating yourself out of the fun 😉

If I made any mistakes, please feel free to point them out and I'll try to either swap out the incorrect question, remove it or fix it.

I wasn't sure which section to put this thread in, so if mods have a better idea for that, a thread move would be much appreciated!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

inb4 "lore is gay"

nice quiz, there are some pretty deep cuts

i think #2-10 is a little vague, as 3 of the 4 options all operate in a kind of equivalent authority position 

Wish part 3 was multiple choice as well, also it doesn't show what the correct answer is if you do get it wrong at the end.

35 minutes ago, Solamente said:

inb4 "lore is gay"

nice quiz, there are some pretty deep cuts

i think #2-10 is a little vague, as 3 of the 4 options all operate in a kind of equivalent authority position 

#2-10 is based on the fourth paragraph of the correct answer. Kaspar Danko's biography explicitly states in the fourth paragraph that he controls the operations. Cadagan is a security consultant, Linklater is who the general public is supposed to think calls the shots, and Teng is just the pretty-face CEO that's meant to represent the company and who doesn't control the actual Praetorian actions.

28 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

Wish part 3 was multiple choice as well, also it doesn't show what the correct answer is if you do get it wrong at the end.

My initial idea was to encourage people to start looking for the correct answers themselves after they've done the quiz — but I understand that some people might not know where to start (or outright not want to go through the effort. Can't blame 'em, I'm also a lazy person 😛 )

If more people want the quiz to give out correct answers after the fact, I can change the quiz's settings to make it do that.

Edited by MartinPL

Remember when APB had lore before it stopped suddenly in 2014 and we will never know anything more.

8 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Remember when APB had lore before it stopped suddenly in 2014 and we will never know anything more.

haha yeah riot was just a bad dream go back to sleep

14 minutes ago, MartinPL said:

My initial idea was to encourage people to start looking for the correct answers themselves after they've done the quiz — but I understand that some people might not know where to start (or outright not want to go through the effort. Can't blame 'em, I'm also a lazy person 😛 )

If more people want the quiz to give out correct answers after the fact, I can change the quiz's settings to make it do that.

Some of them are very vague and there's almost no information on some of the subjects online. Not about being lazy, just more convenient to see them right there instead of digging through websites and in-game to find the answer anyway (if you even can).

25 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Did it have before? LUL

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Surprisingly yes.

Tbh, playing since RTW and I thought it has a simple backstory for crim vs enf thing as in cs T vs CT to make it sense

21 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

Some of them are very vague and there's almost no information on some of the subjects online. Not about being lazy, just more convenient to see them right there instead of digging through websites and in-game to find the answer anyway (if you even can).

Good point. I've switched the quiz's settings, so now it shows you the correct answers after completing it. You might be able to notice that the short answer questions have several options on them - that's mostly just to account for people placing dots in their answers.

• Thanks 1

Very nice

I was surprised I remember some of those points 

More disappointed that I couldn't remember the Wild Cats lol 

Is it strange if i say something like > i never read a single mail from contacts with 4 maxed chars?? Okay maybe the first ones on my first char...

So basically i know nothing about APB but the radio stuff they talk 🤔

nice to share this with us 🙂

I never read a single line from the mails, can't imagine there's anything interesting. Most of us play just to shoot.

Edited by Sayori
  • Thanks 1

I’m not invested in lore, but I wish I was and I have a massive amount of respect for people who are. You earned your ‘like’ @MartinPL.

giphy.gif

Edited by AsgerLund
  • Like 1

The only time lore was important is when people wanted to fuzzy bunny about RIOT.

4 hours ago, Lign said:

Tbh, playing since RTW and I thought it has a simple backstory for crim vs enf thing as in cs T vs CT to make it sense

Wew you missed so much lore.

Pretty nice. Only got #2-4 part wrong.

Though that's probably because I like Seung's bloodrose origin story more then Jeung's.

47 responses on record - here are the stats so far!

GerfjbC.png

Very nice quiz, especially part 3 gave me quite a few oof moments. Definitely worth having a go for anyone interested in the lore!

• Thanks 1

I scored 17/34. I am ashamed of myself at some of the shit I've got wrong 

I wish some of the open answers were multiple choice still.

• Thanks 1