foscor77

How much money have you lost through trading?

how much?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. how much?

• < 1 mil
    • 1-5 mil
    • 5-10 mil
    • 10-15 mil or more

Counts both in-game money and real money. For example i bought a new glory for 6.5 mil 1.5 months ago by trading, had to sell it for 4.5 mil yesterday cuz nobody willing to pay for more...felt bad what can i do. 

What about you?  I mean alot of people with tons of legend guns gets banned and lose everything but still decides to stick to game via new characters etc.

So whats your story?

Edited by foscor77

Once I've got about 4 legendaries

Wasted all of them on trading to try new guns

In the process just sold everything and bought myself some weapon mods. 60k dammit for Reflex Sight 3..

And I got 30 perm guns...

47 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

None, cause I am not an idiot.

Done like 30ish trades.

Now thats something a idiot would say.

There is nothing idiotic it. one learns from mistakes.

Edited by foscor77

16 minutes ago, darok70 said:

Now thats something a idiot would say.

There is nothing idiotic it. one learns from mistakes.

You are an idiot if you have never walked into glass doors.

You are not an idiot, if you have walked into glass doors but gradually learn to open them before attempting to pass through.

My story ummmm

I started on 2011 no trading system was a thing first legendary guns were coming out a year later so much fun i spent lots of money in the game coz i loved it got so many permanent weps, 2012 g1 decides to ban me and few more pl randomly from my clan we got shit i left the game i tried what everyone wouled do to create a new account and play again but nah it wasnt the same, 2016 where everyone got unbanned boiii the feeling of finally claiming that shit loads of codes i had in the account that i had no idea what it was but then i realized like very reciently that was from some loyalty reward however i only played till xmas that year bye again 2019 im back again idk why but having some fun again and currently right now i decided to disarm my pc and make some upgrades so yup im gonna be away for a few again LOL.

I already lost so much that i was able to gift a duck, usrus, volcano and vbr to my brother...

Ah well i really "lost" 3m cuz i bought ffa r&d for 13m and one day later someone sold his for just 10m 🤔

I guess most of us that voted "< 1 mil" we were looking for an option "0" to vote instead.

probably less than a million, as i pretty much never do impulsive trades, also when there's a new weapon ingame, i got a couple of very nice friends that lets me try them so

idk if it really counts as losing but since the trading system was implemented i’ve probably given away dozens of legendaries, mods, and vehicles

it's a lot easier to be “generous” when you don’t have to interrupt your play session to swap districts to social and back

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

None, cause I am not an idiot.

Done like 30ish trades.

Over time the value of certain things change, so losing (or gaining) money by trading is a thing. That's got nothing to do with idiocy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saxtus said:

I guess most of us that voted "< 1 mil" we were looking for an option "0" to vote instead.

What if people wanted to vote < 0?

1 hour ago, Haganu said:

What if people wanted to vote < 0?

successful traders are not welcome here

I hardly sell guns, I mostly give em away.

So technically Ive lost many tens of millions I guess.

I've never sold a legendary weapon. And bought only a few.

The rest is pocket change.