Sign in to follow this  
Lign

Where’s the weapon balance patch

Thought it will come up after the Halloween event. It’s been 1 month since the last patch

Edited by Lign
  • Like 1

A lot on their plate now

Getting the servers merged

Working on engine update

I guess work some work for the Christmas event 

Besides it will take some time to address properly the N-tec and the shotguns so I guess we'll wait and see  

There's a lot of work they're doing right now. Engine upgrade, server merge, halloween events, christmas event, ARG rewards and so on.

It is tough properly balancing guns so it'll take a while. It's not something you can just do in a week or so.

2 hours ago, Ellix said:

A lot on their plate now

Getting the servers merged

Working on engine update

I guess work some work for the Christmas event 

Besides it will take some time to address properly the N-tec and the shotguns so I guess we'll wait and see  

AFAIK, they're not going to merge servers into one big world before engine update, so they were fine to release balance patch while working at the new engine. But instead we got new masquerade mask and fix for it during last 2 weeks, yikes

10 minutes ago, Lign said:

But instead we got new masquerade mask and fix for it during last 2 weeks, yikes

I agree. They should make even the 3D artists work on weapon balance.

/s

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I agree. They should make even the 3D artists work on weapon balance.

/s

That's not a point, It's all about priorities. for example, RIOT was a failure, it took the high priority upon doing something for the live version during its developing but it doesn't mean that mapper that were working on changing financial has to work on weapon balance. Same here, 'No weapon balance but hey we made a cool mask for you, just watch our official channel on twitch and participate in giveaways'

2 minutes ago, Lign said:

'No weapon balance but hey we made a cool mask for you, just watch our official channel on twitch and participate in giveaways'

Are you saying they shouldn't have hired anyone that can't work on 3.5 or weapon balance?

If so I do see your point. But those two things aren't the only things that need fixing or improving. Not to mention LO seems to want to do stuff for the players while we wait.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Are you saying they shouldn't have hired anyone that can't work on 3.5 or weapon balance?

If so I do see your point. But those two things aren't the only things that need fixing or improving. Not to mention LO seems to want to do stuff for the players while we wait.

For that moment, recolored existed model is not a good way to keep players happy 

Just now, Lign said:

For that moment, recolored existed model is not a good way to keep players happy 

Im not a fan either.

Some folks seem to like it though.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Im not a fan either.

Some folks seem to like it though.

Just, people are tired of the current meta and weapon balance made a small good kick for the game that made the community discuss it a lot. And what's the point to start doing something and not finishing afterwards. If they have no resources and time for weapon balance, don't start it then

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lign said:

And what's the point to start doing something and not finishing afterwards

Fair point.

There's always gonna be a meta in the game just as it exists in every game.Question is if the weapon balancing is going to change things for better which so far the opposite is being proven.People just end up finding new metas.Maybe the whole weapon/modification balance should have never started

Sign in to follow this