Sign in to follow this  
LAPDAlonso

Roadmap for APB Reloaded? Staff

Hey Matt and other staff members, can you guys release a Road map for APB , like what is the future plans for this game?

I read months months ago, that G1 wanted to expand the two map districts , a new map, finish up Asylum and expand that, new engine upgrade with better graphics (that's on the roadmap).

I was working on a video about 3 years ago going to show G1 an idea on how to expand the two main districts, actually there are stuff already in the two maps that can be expanded / open up for extra areas to explore, if you guys want me to finish up that video and show you to give you some ideas on basically "new enviroment changes" that can be added to the game without the engine upgrade being release first, i can. Its up to you. But i am curious what is the future for this game, can you tell us?

Edited by LAPDAlonso

1 minute ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Hey Matt and other staff members, can you guys release a Road map for APB , like what is the future plans for this game?

I read months months ago, that G1 wanted to expand the two map districts , a new map, finish up Asylum and expand that, new engine upgrade with better graphics (that's on the roadmap).

I was working on a video about 3 years ago going to show G1 an idea on how to expand the two main districts, actually there are stuff already in the two maps that can be expanded / open up for extra areas to explore, if you guys want me to finish up that video and show you to give you some ideas on basically "new enviroment changes" that can be added to the game without the engine upgrade being release first, i can. Its up to you. But i am curious what is the future for this game, can you tell us?

Just send a message to someone on staff, you are more likely to get a response that way.

Also, you do realize there is a roadmap, right? That Matt gives updates every 4 or so weeks?

Did you even try the search function?

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Just send a message to someone on staff, you are more likely to get a response that way.

Also, you do realize there is a roadmap, right? That Matt gives updates every 4 or so weeks?

Did you even try the search function?

This message isn't just for me, its for the entire community. So no need to send a private message.

Also, are you talking about this

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news

That's not a road map lol. Do you even know what a road map is for games?

• Like 1

The absolute state of OP, jesus christ lmfao.

There is usually a monthly update about the game. (4-5 weeks, normally)

On top of that, there is a forum thread dedicated towards the Engine Upgrade with updates every week.

If you're looking for more information, then I'd suggest having a look at the Q&As.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

This message isn't just for me, its for the entire community.

You are asking the community if they want you to complete your video?

37 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Also, are you talking about this

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news

No.

11 hours ago, indi said:

The absolute state of OP, jesus christ lmfao.

Are you surprised?

Sign in to follow this