Donjae

vote in the bounty poll

they should remove the bounty thing from the game ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. they should remove the bounty thing from the game ?

• Yes, its not help in anything only ruin others in missions
    • no , but to change the ability of the bounty to kill only people that NOT in missions
    • yes , and to have some new change that replace the bounty in the game

hey everyone 🙂

as many of you know the bounty thing in game , a lot people that become to be bounty have the ability to kill others people even if they are in other missions that the bounty NOT part of it and that can and indeed already ruin missions for others only cos someone that not even part of the mission .

i think LO need to remove the bounty thing from the game due its not really help in any part of the game .

a player become to be bounty in middle of mission and EVERYONE that not even part of his mission can killed him and by that ruin the mission or even make him loss a mission .

as bounty you dont really get something much ( not even money like in the old days ) 

the people that do kill a bounty also dont get anything really ( or not much at all ) 

so i think its time ask our community if most of you want to remove / or replace the bounty thing with something else .

vote and lets see what our community feel .

3 yes positions in different flavour in pool (that no is yes with smooth dodge). Yikes.

Definitely not voting.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

3 Yes positions in different flavour in pool (that no is yes with smooth dodge). Yikes.

Definitely not voting.

if you have any suggestions pls PM me with them 🙂

No option to keep it how it is? Reluctant vote, as I wouldn't want it to stay as it is.

Every poll should have a clear "Keep it how it is" option, if discussing the removal or change of something

Just now, Donjae said:

if you have any suggestions pls PM me with them 🙂

Suggestion? If you want to ask us about opinion then maybe ask us and not enforce it on us?

Basically poll rn. looks like this - "Yes, I want change" "No but it need to change" "Yes I want removal".

Where is option as Thanahr said "Keep it how it is"?

2 minutes ago, Thanahr said:

No option to keep it how it is? Reluctant vote, as I wouldn't want it to stay as it is.

Every poll should have a clear "Keep it how it is" option, if discussing the removal or change of something

going to change it and make new one , ty to open my eyes on it 

I will always find a system that punishes players for playing well while also interfering with the missions of other players backwards and stupid. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I will always find a system that punishes players for playing well while also interfering with the missions of other players backwards and stupid. 

The only real punishment is gives is that it makes you bigger target for your enemies and opens ways for everyone else outside mission to get you (which indeed can be annoying in certain situations).

I don't think it's that bad as Donjae makes it though and I still treat it as some sort of equalizer to powerful players. Easy hitting of N5/P5 is other matter though.

• Like 1

The bounty system is there to balance missions.

If one person or group is doing too well the bounty system opens them up during missions to interference to allow the lower skilled team a chance to complete an objective.

Without it, a lot of lower skilled teams would never have the chance to advance and honestly the game would become pretty boring and predictable.

The randomness of N5/P5s makes the game more chaotic.  But if you really wish, you can always drop your Notoriety/Prestige by talking to a contact between each mission.  If you are the type of player who can go N5/P5 in a single mission... well the bounty system was built to balance players like you.

2 minutes ago, illgot said:

The randomness of N5/P5s makes the game more chaotic.  But if you really wish, you can always drop your Notoriety/Prestige by talking to a contact between each mission.

Only crims have that ability, enforcers can only uplift their prestige to level 2 (prestige 0 reward multiplier is terrible).

I wouldn't be 100% against the current way it's set up except for the fact it's become commonplace and the standard to grief by teamkilling someone in your faction in order to lose it, or better yet have your own faction come and kill you, if I got killed by someone of the other faction I'd say 'ok fine' but I still remember to this day a giant [expletitive] came for me, chased me down and TKed me when I was 5 star, losing me the mission in overtime. You know who you are and you're a jerk.

The Notoriety and Prestige system is an interesting reputation concept and they should keep it, yet it definitely has to be reworked. How, I do not know, for the start make the pay off feature available to the Enforcer faction too, disable the same faction kill, perhaps wanted persons could receive a slight buff, similar to the Horseman one or something else which would make it more fun and less as it is now, useless and annoying.

I've posted these exact ideas before and I'll post them again. Once again: these four points are not meant to be implemented all together. It's just a loose assortment of ideas how to tackle the Bounty system.

• Relegate the P5/N5 gameplay to a post-mission activity.

As it stands, any player with Prestige 5 or Notoriety 5 can interfere - and be interfered with - when it comes to missions. It is entirely possible for an entire match's outcome to be decided by a Bounty 5 player deciding to open fire on someone trying to clutch the situation in their mission.
Bounty 5 (which I'll call B5 from here on out) could be made to kick in only once the mission is over. This way, someone becoming an open target does not disrupt the mission's flow and they can still keep their attention on the task at hand without having to worry about stray gunfire.

• Relegate the P5/N5 gameplay to a post-mission activity BUT limit it to those who were in the mission.

This point is largely the same as above, however in this instance, the B5 player could only shoot or be shot at by players who were in the same mission. Once a player drops dead in this post-game state or moves out of range (for example, 100 metres away), B5 is disabled and the players are back in the "Not Ready" state the game is in by default.

• Make "being in a mission" a player state in which one cannot interact with B5 players.

The word "interact" here refers to dealing and taking damage.
Simply put, this separates the missions from B5 gameplay in a way that completely disallows either side from interfering with the other's experience.

• Allow players to opt out of the bounty system altogether.

Some players may be entirely opposed to the bounty system's existence - which is also fine. We all have our own opinions and that's fine (as long as the discussion about them is kept civilized). Every player could be given an option to disable the bounty part of the game. By doing that, all components of the bounty system would be disabled. A player who chooses to opt out will never reach Prestige 5 or Notoriety 5 as long as they leave that metaphorical box unchecked. Similarly, they will never be able to damage B5 players and never be able to be damaged by them too.

The only thing I would like to see changed about the system is if a P5 Enforcer kills another Enforcer the P5 should instantly drop to P0.  Right now P5s just kill any random Enforcer to drop their P5 status with no real punishment but if the random Enforcer fights back and kills the P5, that defending Enforcer drops to P0 which really sucks.

It should be the other way.  A P5 that kills another Enforcer should drop to P0 and an Enforcer that kills a P5 should drop to P4.

The same change should be applied for Crims.  Luckily Crims can just blow up a few cars to go back to N4.

One situation that recently happened to me in a mission.

Wiped a 4 man squad while solo, and went to cap the point and thereby clutch the victory...

... just as I do, some random guy in a different mission goes N5 while standing right next to me wielding an NFAS and kills me immediately.

Super fun system, guys.

Hello,

I am locking this topic as a new one has been made, as indicated by OP :

1 hour ago, Donjae said:

going to change it and make new one , ty to open my eyes on it 

You can find the new topic here :

Thank you.

- Azukii