Lato

Shut it down

Are you leaving?

Can I have your stuff?

• Like 4

why? where else would all the people who invest time and money in hacks and cheats be able to play?

seriously though, i tried missions yesterday in citadel. it was absolutely horrible.

bots everywhere.  so many rerolled players who are just there to ruin it for everyone.

constant griefing. people at car renders that just explode and shoot cars as you try to render and leave.

harassment in the chat. toxic things that just shouldn't be going on that create a horrible community experience.

it's not a matter of "shutting off chat". the issue is that this stuff makes a player base of people who are not conducive to the game existing.

it would be nice to see something done about it. the fact you see all the rerolls is a good thing meaning players are indeed getting banned. but they are coming back and just making a mess of things.

• Like 10

16 hours ago, gordIsMyName said:

why? where else would all the people who invest time and money in hacks and cheats be able to play?

seriously though, i tried missions yesterday in citadel. it was absolutely horrible.

bots everywhere.  so many rerolled players who are just there to ruin it for everyone.

constant griefing. people at car renders that just explode and shoot cars as you try to render and leave.

harassment in the chat. toxic things that just shouldn't be going on that create a horrible community experience.

it's not a matter of "shutting off chat". the issue is that this stuff makes a player base of people who are not conducive to the game existing.

it would be nice to see something done about it. the fact you see all the rerolls is a good thing meaning players are indeed getting banned. but they are coming back and just making a mess of things.

Agree with all of that, sadly.

Edited by Guest

34 minutes ago, gordIsMyName said:

This pretty much sounds like everyday APB experience and it's been like that for years now. 

And well, the complaints, reasonable or not, at the same as well.

Means nothing changed, which is nice, otherwise it wouldn't be APB we got used to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gordIsMyName said:

I didn't met hackers on EU yesterday... maybe bad luck...

And most rerolled players aren't banned hackers they are just twinks of "high account" owners.

Cuz u know there are more ppl with max rank chars left than ppl going thru the 1st  char i think.

Let's not talk about new players... 

I still belive they just got to reach out the engine upgrade, get proper servers and than advertise, advertise, advertise to revive APB 

Edited by HighSociety
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, gordIsMyName said:

If I would say that I would get tons of dislikes and be called hackusator, especially about bot part. Everything else would be ignored. This problem persist for years. Exclusive community which circlejerks themselves and circlejerks any new players out (you guys are not even aware how many new legit players we are really getting - but then they are put to fucking ground by so called "veterans" who don't have ounce of shame. They quit and write that game off like you would do with any shit unfair game). Hence why population is at stable low. In many cases also loyalists to game but even that population dwindles, me myself - I'm slowly considering leaving forever. I stay for now but once I leave - I won't come back and I'm serious.

I'm just glad I'm not the only person noticing it by now.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mitne said:

They quit and write that game off like you would with do with any shit unfair game

If that's the fact... tell me why are there any players left in APB???

I also started at a point and got owned by max rank gold 10 players. Guess what? I'm still here like many others!

Why do i always have to remember people that a BIG part of the problem is that so called "gamers" nowadays just not willing to put effort in games anymore... 

Do u really think a game is unfair cuz u can't instantly stand ur ground against a >2500h player in ur first days? If so did u ever played any other multiplayer game? Counterstrike? Guildwars WvW? Battlefield? CoD? Just to name some...

As a new player u just can't be better in, let's call it "specific game knowlege" than anyone who got more than 2500h on this specific game.

Edited by HighSociety

12 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

If that's the fact... tell me why are there any players left in APB???

I also started at a point and got owned by max rank gold 10 players. Guess what? I'm still here like many others!

See. I started as silver switching gold, switching silver.
I also got my pattotie handled to me.

But it was different time - you felt like you progressed. You were in big mixed teams so you actually learned something by not only playing your own threat or eherm what pretends to be "your threat" (dethreaters).

There was big community so toxicity while was big... there was a shitton of normal players to counter it.

People actually MADE mistakes. Rn. I start to fucking question myself if i'm genuinely getting so bad at APB or this players gone so meta that I can't possibly learn that level... problem is that it's pretty huge percentage of players! (Which by any mathematic or biology model is unrealistic... unless you take into consideration manipulation (!) )

And now you put new players in conditions in which - me as OBT Veteran slowly consider leaving - despite loyality and genuine love to game design.

Why do i always have to remember people that a BIG part of the problem is that so called "gamers" nowadays just not willing to put effort in games anymore... 

I don't put effort in games?! Yeah, i'm the biggest fucking try-hard out there. I break my fucking nerves on that game (and some others) sometimes. Pretty well-known fact but well... I guess I don't try enough.

Do u really think a game is unfair cuz u can't instantly stand ur ground against a >2500h player in ur first days? If so did u ever played any other multiplayer game? Counterstrike? Guildwars WvW? Battlefield? CoD? Just to name some...

And that is immediatly not true. While I don't know a dime about Guildwars (never played them) - Counterstrike, Battlefield, CoD - all have one thing in common - mixed lobbies, joinable teams. You got godlike players but you also got some newbies as well. You get wasted on veteran, you waste some new player, he waste you, veteran waste you. Next day it gets better. You get hang of it. You join veteran ranks over time.

In APB? Immediatly you stand your fucking ground with rerolls or just pure max ranks. Basically what I explained as circlejerk problem above.

As a new player u just can't be better in, let's call it "specific game knowlege" than anyone who got more than 2500h on this specific game.

I agree but you play more and discover me - over time you get better. In APB right now you are getting knowledge how to die faster at next veteran dethreater and how to be failure at life I guess? No tutorial or any outside starting help doesn't help either.

Truth be told. Real reason why APB dies is several I just told one of it. But I think one I put out is also big part of it.

Edited by Mitne

5 hours ago, Mitne said:

You were in big mixed teams so you actually learned something by not only playing your own threat or eherm what pretends to be "your threat" (dethreaters).

Thanks to thread locked districts > i always disliked that decision! but u are right here.

5 hours ago, Mitne said:

I don't put effort in games?!

Didn't meant to offend you here... not you just the newshool "gamer" kittens... they don't want progress they want to loot random shit for 15min and put some hope in luck. Thats why battle royal shit is/was booming that much > it gives them a feeling of balance cuz everyone can get lucky with loot.

When we (my friends and me) started gaming we saw those shiny high level skilled players and we wanted to reach that too also if it means hundreds of hours learning a game.

Ah and for the part with other games... yes u are right again but thats about threat locked districts and a low playerbase in APB...

Edited by HighSociety

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

If I would say that I would get tons of dislikes and be called hackusator, especially about bot part. Everything else would be ignored. This problem persist for years. Exclusive community which circlejerks themselves and circlejerks any new players out (you guys are not even aware how many new legit players we are really getting - but then they are put to fucking ground by so called "veterans" who don't have ounce of shame. They quit and write that game off like you would do with any shit unfair game). Hence why population is at stable low. In many cases also loyalists to game but even that population dwindles, me myself - I'm slowly considering leaving forever. I stay for now but once I leave - I won't come back and I'm serious.

I'm just glad I'm not the only person noticing it by now.

Dont lie, you would come back in a week.

Also im asking myself how people can discuss the same thing for years...

Just now, Azhwrayth said:

Dont lie, you would come back in a week.

I don't lie. I was banned by FF I was gone.

Simple as that. If I say it will happen, it will.

People who keep coming back just can't find better game in my opinion. I already have several with which I'm getting stressed less and enjoy them more.

5 hours ago, gordIsMyName said:

Quote: " where else would all the people who invest time and money in hacks and cheats be able to play? "

Fortnite, Destiny 2, and every other mmo game like they always do.

Quote: " bots everywhere.  so many rerolled players who are just there to ruin it for everyone. "

The bots aren't the problem honestly, yes they can be annoying sometimes, but it sounds like you just don't have the patience to deal with them. Not sure how long you have been playing, but after what 8 years or so, you get use to it lol. Usually what makes me feel better when i fight them is getting footage from them, not that sending in the footage will get them ban, but just the satisfaction of catching someone cheats always helps me deal with the nonsense.  On another note, there was a GM name GMBlackbeard who was fired or left go from the company from doing his job, along with another GM name GMZieu. Basically G1 got rid of these people for putting a dent in the cheating problem and who listen and cared about the community. Back then the cheating was easy to dealt it. My guess they got fired because it was messing up G1 flow of money, because the fact is the majority of the money is coming from closet hackers anyway.

Quote: " harassment in the chat "

You know the ignore/block button actually works, might want to use it

My advice, play other games. Destiny 2 is fun and so is the original Defiance  ( not the 2050 version ). Those are the best MMOTPS/MMOFPS games out right now.

38 minutes ago, Azhwrayth said:

It is odd that when faced with nothing new to talk about for years, rather than just move on we have the same conversations over and over and over and over.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lato said:

save your money LO

I do think they need to hurry up and release the engine upgrade or like i always say bring back the RTW / Steam version which is way better than the current version that is available now. That doesn't seem like its going to happen, but at this point what is the future, road map for this game? Game seems like its not going anywhere in terms of progress. Whenever they do release the engine upgrade, a new map district takes about 12-13 months to create, I'm just not sure where this game is headed too. Seems like nowhere right now.

They could release more new videos of the engine upgrade to give people some hope, but they haven't even done that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

I do think they need to hurry up and release the engine upgrade or like i always say bring back the RTW / Steam version which is way better than the current version that is available now. That doesn't seem like its going to happen, but at this point what is the future, road map for this game? Game seems like its not going anywhere in terms of progress. Whenever they do release the engine upgrade, a new map district takes about 12-13 months to create, I'm just not sure where this game is headed too. Seems like nowhere right now.

They could release more new videos of the engine upgrade to give people some hope, but they haven't even done that.

Funny that you bring up progress while suggesting we move backwards.

5 hours ago, Bambola said:

This pretty much sounds like everyday APB experience and it's been like that for years now. 

And well, the complaints, reasonable or not, at the same as well.

Means nothing changed, which is nice, otherwise it wouldn't be APB we got used to.

Agreed, but after a while become quite annoy this situation..

After some time shall be nice seeing some change and the game going to another direction

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lato said:

save your money LO

bye see you later we will still be playing

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Funny that you bring up progress while suggesting we move backwards.

i almost missed that he is doing that again. sigh

1 hour ago, LAPDAlonso said:

like i always say bring back the RTW / Steam version which is way better than the current version that is available now

NO IT WASNT I WATCHED THOSE VIDS

You find an alternative game with this level of customisation that isn't Second Life and I'll go there. Until then, put up, shut up, or suggest improvements.

• Like 4

On 11/13/2019 at 7:16 AM, Lato said:

save your money LO

if you want the game shut down, you dont plan on playing anymore.

if you dont plan on playing anymore..

give me all your money and items.

if you dont want to/'cant', then you just made a useless post.

8 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

[image]

i thought the amish didnt believe in walky-talkies

On 11/13/2019 at 4:51 PM, CookiePuss said:

It is odd that when faced with nothing new to talk about for years, rather than just move on we have the same conversations over and over and over and over.

The oddest thing is that nothing improves.

44 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-t

Wow you are not banned for being antisemitic? Is this g1 forums or am i in the wrong tab?

On 11/13/2019 at 4:14 PM, Mitne said:

I don't lie. I was banned by FF I was gone.

Simple as that. If I say it will happen, it will.

People who keep coming back just can't find better game in my opinion. I already have several with which I'm getting stressed less and enjoy them more.

Sorry, what?

7 hours ago, Azhwrayth said:

Wow you are not banned for being antisemitic? Is this g1 forums or am i in the wrong tab?

Maybe you should look up what that word actually means. Not every single image that has jews on it is antisemitic.

Back on topic: Sure lets shut down the game entirely so that people can finally stop complaining about every single useless thing and actually move on with their life.

• Like 1

yeah I hope they close the game as well it would really make me feel better knowing many people would save time instead of playing this atrocious game only meant to grab your money and make you experience lag like no other game

Edited by moxxichixx
  • Like 1