foscor77

When is someone considered a veteran in apb?

how many hours you have?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. how many hours you have?

• <500
    • 500-1000
    • 1000-1500
    • 1500-2000
    • 2000-2500
    • 2500-3000
    • 3000+

1 hour ago, Fenton said:

It does however, add to the number of people being sociable; adding items to the in-game markets, recruiting to voip channels, clans and (sometimes) helping newbies find their way around the game.

^this

The game needs players yes, but that's not all the game needs.

10 hours ago, Fenton said:

It does however, add to the number of people being sociable; adding items to the in-game markets, recruiting to voip channels, clans and (sometimes) helping newbies find their way around the game.

Voip works? Anyone can add items to the market then return to a fight dist to play. Ppl are sociable in the reg districts as well however the chat does usually get out of hand (as does social chat). And we have legit newbies in the game currently? I thought that was a myth.

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

^this

The game needs players yes, but that's not all the game needs.

The game needs alot but last I recall this game wasnt based around sitting afk all day doing nothing

Edited by Darkzero3802

18 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The game needs alot but last I recall this game wasnt based around sitting afk all day doing nothing

Ive always heard it referred to as the "End Game".

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Ive always heard it referred to as the "End Game".

Last I recall APB didnt reach end game. Ppl just decided not to play

6 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Last I recall APB didnt reach end game. Ppl just decided not to play

No, he is right. APB end game is sitting in social district.

• Like 1

I would say a veteran is someone who has played since 2011/2012, has alot of game knowledge and is decent at the game.

You know you're a vet when you spend more time on the forums than playing the actual game.

A Vet is someone who played under old ownership. So i started round 2k15 under g1, when it was sold to L.O. I became a Vet. Those that have been around longer, under past management/companys are considered 'double Vets or even Triple Vets.  Ofcourse you must be or have had a max rank and the knowledge of the game particulars, dual faction knowledge ect, to be able to brag that. but in the end all you needed to do was be a player from then to now. Like a Daily player or an everyweekend warrior.  ya know, ya can't have played 30 levels back in the 1800s n pop in today n call yourself a Vet