Helix Reloaded

Masquerade Mask (M/F)

2019-10-21_12.png8fcaecd6719fd937809e1c3609c1d065.png

Personally I wish there was no nose or mouth on either of them.

And it does kinda suck that it's a reused model.

But overall I think they do look nice. Really think the art team's been doing good, all the skins and clothing since LO has looked great IMO.

Edited by Helix Reloaded
EDIT: LO are already aware of the model bug with the male mask, that's why I didn't mention it.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Helix Reloaded said:

a real mask in the store comes with the same features of nose and mouth

1 hour ago, Nanometic said:

Where are these from? What'd I miss?

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Eee? Did I miss something?

there were giveaways of these the past few days on the official LO twitch channel... (shini, kemp and exo were streaming on it).

I've got mine through an "indirect" giveaway by comfeyer, whispering @Leefekyn the code while he was streaming.

don't know if these codes have been given out in other ways though...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

don't know if these codes have been given out in other ways though...

iirc one of the forum mods (amayii?) posted a single use code in a thread at some point today

As opposed to this mask, can we get a mask without the eyeholes? I know alot of people have wanted that.

1 hour ago, Goabea said:

As opposed to this mask, can we get a mask without the eyeholes? I know alot of people have wanted that.

How ya gonna see tho, bruv?

1 hour ago, Acornie said:

How ya gonna see tho, bruv?

obviously the eyes are floating behind the character... otherwise the snowman or pumpkin head masks would make us blind!

im unable to redeem this code. says its expired even though i dont have this mask.

edit - Nvm. They are first come first serve type of codes. Only useful for a ssingle player.

Edited by foscor77

6 hours ago, Solamente said:

iirc one of the forum mods (amayii?) posted a single use code in a thread at some point today

It was Azukii it seems and they did it twice.

and 

AncientMew was also giving some out on EU

If you design it, rather than use it as vanilla, u can literally ask yourself what mouth what nose 😃

Realistic light reflexion is what makes this mask beautiful. Reminds a lot at Venice porculain masks during Carnival. 

Both hockey masks (plain and normal) doesnt have that effect, so this is rather unique. 

AWRJ2Pr.jpg 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

thats cool, they giving out stuff to people who watch streams instead of playing game

xd

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Alani said:

thats cool, they giving out stuff to people who watch streams instead of playing game

xd

Actually i got this one by being in social when GM decided to make a give away with series of questions about the game and who reply first correctly gets a code reward 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Actually i got this one by being in social when GM decided to make a give away with series of questions about the game and who reply first correctly gets a code reward 😃

"social"

lol

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Alani said:

"social"

lol

Yes social. 😃 That is also a part of playing the game, if not the most vital part, since all the customization and trades lies there. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Yes social. 😃 That is also a part of playing the game, if not the most vital part, since all the customization and trades lies there. 

lmao ok

guess me playing the game is less important than arguing with randos in social or listening to brazilians screaming

good to know where priorities lay, no wonder engine upgrade has been a 5 year endeavor 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Alani said:

lmao ok

guess me playing the game is less important than arguing with randos in social or listening to brazilians screaming

good to know where priorities lay, no wonder engine upgrade has been a 5 year endeavor 

Who speaks about arguing with randoms or listening to some brazilians? o.0  There is this magic button called ignore if someone is bothering you.

You are totally off charts lol. 

Just because you hate social, doesn't mean being in social is not playing the game.

In my opinion GM give away in the game is like 1000000 times better than some wannabe streamers giveaways among which are some well known ex 10 times banned toxic players who nowadays  got "good reputation" as if we all got gold fish RAM memories and we cant remember them 1-2 years back.

Social is part of a game whether you like it or not, engine upgrade has nothing to do with it. bad management does.  G1 was incapable to deliver their promises, and when they themselves grew tired of lies, lying to their community, lying to themselves..they sold the company.

LO has huge task to deliver false promises that are longer than 5 years, and so far they are doing awesome job...they at least report to us the progression, unlike G1 did ignoring for years.

Aaanyways to you priority is playing missions, to some people its customization, to third ppl its trading, to fourth ppl its farming JT's...its individual thing not general thing.

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Alani said:

lmao ok

Welcome in APB 2019 - Fuckers sitting on Discord, Twitter or here on forum all day get more than we - if you play game like you should, you know nothing.

I'm so fucking angry rn.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Helix Reloaded said:

Isn't that just the hockey mask then?

Nothing of the mask above is what you cannot design in the designer anyways, so no need for such extra gimicks.

3 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

If you design it, rather than use it as vanilla, u can literally ask yourself what mouth what nose 😃

Realistic light reflexion is what makes this mask beautiful. Reminds a lot at Venice porculain masks during Carnival. 

Both hockey masks (plain and normal) doesnt have that effect, so this is rather unique. 

AWRJ2Pr.jpg 

you are pretty wrong here, this only works with pretty much dark colors otherwise exactly that light stuff is what messes up most designs if not using dark colors that cover the shade of these features

Edited by LilyV3

2 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

you are pretty wrong here, this only works with pretty much dark colors otherwise exactly that light stuff is what messes up most designs if not using dark colors that cover the shade of these features

This is the dark version....in case u forgot there are plenty of dark night graphics in apb...and with those this is literally invisible.

Using BLACK aka dark version delets nothing...since this mask has a reflection unlike any other in apb...with the reflection u can use literal black...it will still be seenable due to lighting reflexions of mouth.

If you draw it like this...its actually pretty invisible

14 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

This is the dark version....in case u forgot there are plenty of dark night graphics in apb...and with those this is literally invisible.

Using BLACK aka dark version delets nothing...since this mask has a reflection unlike any other in apb...with the reflection u can use literal black...it will still be seenable due to lighting reflexions of mouth.

If you draw it like this...its actually pretty invisible

yes but this requires dark design, which means the mask is pretty useless for lighter customization because the mouth and nose will always be very present features. You cannot cover them with light stuff.

1 minute ago, LilyV3 said:

yes but this requires dark design, which means the mask is pretty useless for lighter customization because the mouth and nose will always be very present features. You cannot cover them with light stuff.

Yes that is very true thou. The mouth were really unnecessary 3D-ed on this mask...aside that i adore its lighting reflexion...its literally like porcelain irl 

8 hours ago, Snubnose said:

obviously the eyes are floating behind the character... otherwise the snowman or pumpkin head masks would make us blind!

But... but those entirely delete the upper head...  Your character is literally a Dullahan at all times.  APB is populated by Dullahans.