Sign in to follow this  
quixxius

best weapons from JT store?

hey people im looking to buy myself a nice weapon from JT store for maining it in missions. What do you think are best options from that store? I was thinking about dog ear or  Euryale( Stheno)

The best weapons are usually the ones you have the most fun with. Try them, then buy them and have fun. 

I do like the N-ISSR-B, by the way. 

indeed, stheno and dog ear are both good choice, especially the first one.

• Like 1

It depends of what kind of weapon you like, I'm a LMG user, so I'd pick a Swarm.

• Like 1

The showstopper is a really good and cheap weapon to pick up. If you're looking for a primary though, I had personally bought the S1-NA 'Maniac' JT3 a 2(?) months ago and have started maining it ever since. I'd definitely recommend it; it's like a cross between the oca and the atac.

1 hour ago, ZoriaDunne said:

It depends of what kind of weapon you like, I'm a LMG user, so I'd pick a Swarm.

Out of all the LMGs, you pick a Swarm.

25 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Out of all the LMGs, you pick a Swarm.

Yes, It's like an upgraded version of Alig, better accuracy and firerate, with just less hard damage.

Edited by ZoriaDunne
  • Like 1

It depends on what you have, I'd suggest to get Wisp especially when it's cheap for one of the best primary weapons.

get the kraken, if u r into ntec gameplay, reminds me of prenerf ntec 

OCA 'Whisper' and the .45 are the weapons of choice.

.45 is a good choice if you like to change primaries a lot, but that's my taste

2 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

yxDE53U.gif

It's true - there is no "best gun" to buy the best thing about the new JT weapons is that there is enough variety now that you can pick the role you want and then have a selection to choose from. 

My only gripe is that there is no way to refund/sell JT weapons if your selection happens to be a bad/regrettable one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

My only gripe is that there is no way to refund/sell JT weapons if your selection happens to be a bad/regrettable one. 

Use free armas trial ...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

Use free armas trial ...

Not all the guns and their variants are up for trial unfortunately - also last time I bitched about it - some agreed that 30mins-2hours isn't really enough to full appreciate a gun but I get that the ARMAS store users have that same dilemma. 

My particular one is that I bought base (no slotted) versions only to find out that I *should* always get slots. Little gripe I know, but still pangs I bit that I cant trade it in for a % JT refund and buy the next one. I mean, it's not the expense that's the issue - it's more the fact that when I do earn enough JTs to get the slotty ones - I'll then have a bunch of basic weapons I'll never use again just eating up space and I hate deleting things.

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

yxDE53U.gif

It's true - there is no "best gun" to buy the best thing about the new JT weapons is that there is enough variety now that you can pick the role you want and then have a selection to choose from. 

Haha, I also tend to go all heavy weapons in shooters, sadly LMGs are usually badly optimized in most games.
But yeah, it's better to pick weapons based on your role, even if 90% players use the same setup.

Edited by ZoriaDunne
  • Like 1

unless you have access to an explosive weapon without renting, the OSMAW is your best choice.

It gives you an anti vehicle weapon, it gives you a weapon you can use against campers, it also gives you AOE damage which no other weapon in the JT store offers.

All the other weapons are hit scan so they basically work just like every free weapon in the game.  Nothing in the JT store will offer your tool box a diversity boost like pulling out an OSMAW without spending 30k every 10 days to rent one.

Edited by illgot

wisp(dog ear)

show stopper

.45 ap

manic 1 slot

golden osmaw

AMG stheno

DMR AV

dont think any of the 3 slots are worth except the osmaw

• Thanks 1

If you are not high level (195+) then you buy a 3-slot N-TEC 5 or 3-slot N-HVR

3 slot hvr, pmg, oca, dog ear, obeya, whisper, aces guns (keep this as last though, theyre fun to play with but theyre really niche and easily counterable) and showstopper/.45 ap/fbw sd as secondary if you want them.

4 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

wisp(dog ear)

show stopper

.45 ap

manic 1 slot

golden osmaw

AMG stheno

DMR AV

dont think any of the 3 slots are worth except the osmaw

Agreed with above, then Depends from your playstile and if u shop something or not..

3-slot N-HVR and atac (one difficult to archieve soon in game and another one isnt disponible from npc) worth a thought too..

What I would like LO add in joker trade is a OPGL slotted.. shame it's available..

17 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Yes, It's like an upgraded version of Alig, better accuracy and firerate, with just less hard damage.

there is no accuracy on a gun with horizontal recoil.

4 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

there is no accuracy on a gun with horizontal recoil.

It's actually not that bad, and you can always use Muzzle in it. (And the recoil always goes to the same direction when tap fire, so it's easy to get used to it.)

Edited by ZoriaDunne
  • Like 2

Did they change the SWARM? Wasn't it in contention for the most poop gun in the game? :classic_blink:

1 hour ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Did they change the SWARM? Wasn't it in contention for the most poop gun in the game? :classic_blink:

yeah it got a buff or two

it’s honestly really not bad anymore, i almost always go for swarm over alig these days 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2019 at 6:21 PM, Bambola said:

N-ISSR-B, by the way. 

Unfortunately i didn't buy it from the JT store as soon as possible, it would've helped a lot during the Halloween event. 😁

Sign in to follow this