Sign in to follow this  
Iazer

Skinnable Legendaries

It has come to my attention that on the latest additions to Armas the weapons showcasing the Halloween skins on the classic pack include the Showstopper 'Thunder' and the Colby Commander / Classic *unclear on which* so was wondering whether this is a hint towards the future addition of being able to use different skins on legendaries or just a marketing technique for showing off the skins.

• Like 5

The only reason I simply never use any Legendary weapons is they are not skinnable, those are just sitting in the locker, collecting dust for already a few years now. It would be an amazing feature if we could apply skins to legendaries and sincerely hope it will be introduced one day. 

31 minutes ago, Iazer said:

It has come to my attention that on the latest additions to Armas the weapons showcasing the Halloween skins on the classic pack include the Showstopper 'Thunder' and the Colby Commander / Classic *unclear on which* so was wondering whether this is a hint towards the future addition of being able to use different skins on legendaries or just a marketing technique for showing off the skins.

whoever does the promo pics is probably just choosing guns that the skins look best on, they might not even be aware that they’re using legendary weapons or that those weapons can’t use the skins ingame

iirc the riot skin pack used the condor to showcase weapon skins too 

If that's true, I wanna see my commander with blue skin. Waiting.

6 hours ago, Solamente said:

whoever does the promo pics is probably just choosing guns that the skins look best on, they might not even be aware that they’re using legendary weapons or that those weapons can’t use the skins ingame

iirc the riot skin pack used the condor to showcase weapon skins too 

Still waiting for a decent Condor skin 😞

Should be an option 

Or at lest there should be some color variants

Remember the good old Hazardous?

This one had 4 different versions of the stripes

For example the showstopper should have different colors of the glow etc.

478b9329-7cc3-40af-88df-dedd15dd4562.jpg

AHEM One of these is not like the other.

Yes, let us skin all legendaries and keep the legendary skin as the default. I want chrome Ursus for example.

would be cooler if Legendary weapons also came with a unique skin which could only be used as long as you have that legendary in your inventory.

I don't mind not being able to reskin my legendary weapons but it would be nice to have the option as I really only use my Golden Skin.

Sign in to follow this