Sign in to follow this  
xHenryman90x

Have you ever considered to quit playing APB completely?

1 hour ago, Evagelyne said:

This community is a fickle beast... 😞

lol yeah i know.

omg that person loves APB its a scandal lmao

Quit? nah just like Maplestory this is my yearly game where I will be playing it constantly for 1 or 2 months and then quit again. The game is just to unique to quit gta 5 online sucks hard so this is my only option it is still loads of funs. 

I consider to quit once a month i think...

but i can't stay away that long.

my longest break was 1 1/2 years i think.

3 hours ago, NekoLarissa said:

gta 5 online sucks hard so this is my only option it is still loads of funs. 

It's far from perfect, still overrated, i hate the clunky player controls and unbalanced weapon mechanics.

I was away for like 2 years I think. But I played during the Halloween and now it's fun again.....

I played only a few times per year for the past four years. I will try it again when i upgrade my internet sub or whenever the engine is released.

APB is unique, but for many reasons it will never be recognized as such. 

I consider it everyday.

We will see what future brings tho.

Curiosity and hope as they say it.

On 11/9/2019 at 10:35 PM, xHenryman90x said:

I personally never completely, as long as the game is alive. Your thoughts? 😄

Yes, but someone i always come back. I guess i'm too addicted. Been playing this game longer then any other game. Sad life..

On 11/10/2019 at 8:40 AM, Fortune Runner said:

not possible APB is my drug

Bro_hug.gif

That and the fact that nothing has really come close to replacing it. They sure "tried" or at least others pretended that they did, but those who know what make APB, APB, know why those games failed and APB remains. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu
Just APB.
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, OfficerHot said:

Been playing this game longer then any other game. Sad life..

Me too, even though i'm no longer as active as i used to be years ago, started to play less after finishing roles, right now i have interest to earn JT's and money for future legendaries. I sometimes play throught my legendary collection on the criminal side.

daily online since 2011.

after Windows, APB is the second thing installed for first in all my pc. (after Blender)

I canT leave this unique game.

never.

Well I'm kind of thinking now cause i got hacked and i lost my money and my guns... Sucks and discouraged me ..apart from the obvious game problems 

I never really commit myself to quitting a game, I just play what I'm having fun with.  If I stop having fun with it then I stop playing.  It usually comes down to me just needing a short break so if I stop with any game it's usually just for a few days.  APB barely ever fails to entertain me though, so sometimes I'll just take a few day break from missions specifically and just drive around and just enjoy that or watching other people's shenanigans in mission districts.  I'd say the day I fully quit APB for good is the day it shuts down for the final time, but even then APB's content will live on in other ways for me since pretty much all my VRChat content is APB related.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Bro_hug.gif

That and the fact that nothing has really come close to replacing it. They sure "tried" or at least others pretended that they did, but those who know what make APB, APB, know why those games failed and APB remains. 

Ever wonder that why?

Not being rude, but surely it's not because other developers COULDN'T copy or emulate APB, of that I'm sure. 

• Like 1

I actually did, with the excuse of, "I'll wait for the new engine to start playing again." And look, I'm not playing anymore.

I've basically quit completely besides stopping by the forums once in awhile.  Will anything bring me back? Might check out the Engine Update, but truth be told, it's only going to make APB shiny for a couple hours at best.

I wish Little Orbit happened to this game years ago; I feel bad for them and the time they're spending on this sinking ship as there are simply too many holes to plug.

On 11/9/2019 at 1:35 PM, xHenryman90x said:

I personally never completely, as long as the game is alive. Your thoughts? 😄

Yes and no, at times I want to but I always come running back like my ex ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Ever wonder that why?

Not being rude, but surely it's not because other developers COULDN'T copy or emulate APB, of that I'm sure. 

Well I'm sure wondering now. I mean it could be any reason some games are beginning to scratch that customisation itch but never with enough depth and really why should they bother with so much customisation when everyone is going to be forced to turf those characters when a slightly updated version of the same game but with a brand new price tag is released the following year?

Also APB is free which I think scratches a lot of people's good places.

Oooh also most games goes Console first then PC after, and really you need a mouse + keyboard to really take advantage of APB's APBness.

15 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

I actually did, with the excuse of, "I'll wait for the new engine to start playing again." And look, I'm not playing anymore.

Lies, i totally saw you online the other day. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu

I say i quit but in otherwords I'm taking a long break. I feel I've invested too much money aswell as time to fully quit, I'll stick around till the game dies.

Sign in to follow this