Sign in to follow this  
xHenryman90x

Have you ever considered to quit playing APB completely?

not possible APB is my drug

Edit : down voted for this? really? rofl wow you're so salty

Edit 2:  those who downvoted because I love APB and claim they hate APB/quit/etc are only closets or they wouldn't be here rofl

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 7

As long as the game runs there will be players and those players will boost my ego and existence.

• Thanks 1

yeah pretty much every time i log in i wish i could quit apb

Its hard to quit the only thing left that entertains you... as most games are usually a copy of each other mainstream crap formula.

This is the only game i am still on so far, all others i already got banned after years of trolling... point is to just quit by force, and not by choice.

• Thanks 1

Haven't played in weeks, to be honest. It just doesn't interest me right now.

Completely though? Not my intention. At least not now. I'll probably wander back in for the Christmas event.

Or earlier if Matt drops the EU into a live test world, but let's not build ourselves up for disappointment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The most important thing, like with any drug, is the dosage. Too much of APB is absolutely not a healthy thing. Once I started playing for a few months then making a break for half a year or more keeps this game always fresh and entertaining once when I come back to it. Of course, everyone has their dosage, but playing this each day, for a longer period is a big no-no.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bambola said:

The most important thing, like with any drug, is the dosage. Too much of APB is absolutely not a healthy thing. Once I started playing for a few months then making a break for half a year or more keeps this game always fresh and entertaining once when I come back to it. Of course, everyone has their dosage, but playing this each day, for a longer period is a big no-no.

I could argue with that. 3 months in a row, almost everyday and still online. Ur records? 

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

as most games are usually a copy of each other mainstream crap formula.

Yeah that's what kept my interest in this game, you can't find any other game that can replace it on its all aspects of style and gameplay.

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

not possible APB is my drug

I felt the withdrawal symptoms when i lost my account unfairly back in 2016, i still decided to create a new account and play as f2p, hoping that i may get my main account back, then came LO and gave my account back, it made me feel good again. 

34 minutes ago, Bambola said:

The most important thing, like with any drug, is the dosage. Too much of APB is absolutely not a healthy thing.

I agree. 😄

Don't get it twisted. Nobody quits APB after the 2000 hour mark. Thats the point of no return.

You can yap ya gums all day, It doesn't matter. Everyone I've known who said "they quit", always come back.

Especially when LO took over.

• Like 2

Never understood why people feel the need to say "quit" APB. It's not a job, you're not contractually obligated to log in every day. I'm completely addicted to the Tarkov 0.12 update right now, so naturally I haven't logged in in weeks. This game holds a special place in my heart, so obviously I'm going to keep my eye on it. Even if EFT is making APB look like a damn cartoon.

APB is APB.

Edited by Guest

Not really 🙂 

Even on my graduation album people wrote that I'm addicted to this game

So yeah..Never quitting until the game is officially offline

I use to think same, that APB is best even with all those problems ... tho years running  new games coming out every time better and better, however APB getting more and more problems...

Every time i completed new game i was coming back to APB.

Sadly feels like i coming back to APB less and less often. ( this year i even didn't care about event and i didint felt greed, urge or need to collect all rewards which is weird).

Dunno if APB have a chance ,but it would have more of it if "LO" would create some kind fun activities that would boost pop. for a bit. And i don't mean lame event where everyone try-hard for rewards ,but something fun, relaxing and uniting because as far as i remember this game is full of anger, rage and toxic communication. ( most of ppl. left or don't even play at action dist. cuz of this problem).

Same but soon i think dat "alive" may change.My prediction is dat after engine upgrade,new contacts and this new threat districts-still game /pop not gonna increase much and LO will sell rest of the game(APB R)and thats the finally.I expect all dat to happen till mid next year.Just my prediction lets see what gonna happen...

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

My prediction is dat after engine upgrade,new contacts and this new threat districts-still game /pop not gonna increase much and LO will sell rest of the game(APB R)and thats the finally.I expect all dat to happen till mid next year.Just my prediction lets see what gonna happen...

We would have a decent population after all these years, if it wasn't RP pissing us off with their empty promises and these dethreaters driving a lot of new players away. RP didn't come up with these great ideas LO has now, LO is doing a significantly better job in lesser time, but so did RP during a couple of years at the beginning as well. I don't believe that Matt is going to give up too soon, we'll see what happens then.

yup, I did.

when I realized that all semi auto guns are crap while playing with high latency (ghostshots).

my main weapon when I used to play with low latency: CARBINE

my main weapon now that I play with high latency: N TEC

you can guess why I stopped using carbine right?

Edited by Uhtdred

I think most people have considered it at some point (myself included) for various reasons but most don't actually make it and that's one of the reasons why the game is so resilient. If you ever need the feel to quit, just take a break and eventually you will want to get back in. 

• Like 1

I have quit.

It's me, not the game. I hold nothing against it.

Amazing how people that so sincerely admit that have quit this game still roam around this forum, even if it's kinda dead/on life-support

7 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

We would have a decent population after all these years, if it wasn't RP pissing us off with their empty promises and these dethreaters driving a lot of new players away.

Main reason why this game stuck in time was the decision RP/G1 to bring apb to consoles(one of the main mistakes RTW made)specially when they knew dat they dont have the amount of people and resources to run all versions.If they had focused only on 3.5-right now we gonna talk for completely different things(probably we get to 4.0 till now)PC is the only they had to work on.Instead of that they start building this consoles and meanwhile the game died.

7 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

I don't believe that Matt is going to give up too soon, we'll see what happens then.

After theyr version of BR for apb failed-they sold the brand.Theres no mercy in this things is just business.Forget how nice and polite Matt and the rest are.U ll see when time comes..and is not far(hope im wrong)

Edited by TheMessiah

I'm pretty sure anyone that tells you they've never considered quitting is either lying or very very new. 

22 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Edit : down voted for this? really? rofl wow you're so salty

This community is a fickle beast... 😞

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this