Sign in to follow this  
Uhtdred

FC LATENCY - ACTION DISTRICT LATENCY

why do I have more latency in action districts (financial and waterfront) than in FC?

This is the only game I play that this happens, in others games no matter how many people is ONLINE, latency is always the same. Correct me if im wrong tho?

Isn't there a way to have the same latency in all districts? I have 35ms more in action districts than in FC districts.

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Azukii said:

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

why did u move it? I'm saying LO should fix the latency variation between action and FC, i don't need to know what other people think about it.

It's a GAME SUGGESTION (fix latency??)

17 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

why did u move it? I'm saying LO should fix the latency variation between action and FC, i don't need to know what other people think about it.

It's a GAME SUGGESTION (fix latency??)

You never mentioned about LO having to fix it. You asked questions like "Why is it the case?", That's community discussion. You're asking for ways to improve your latency.

None of that is a game suggestion.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Thanahr said:

You never mentioned about LO having to fix it. You asked questions like "Why is it the case?", That's community discussion. You're asking for ways to improve your latency.

None of that is a game suggestion.

saying no other game has the same issue means there's something wrong about APB and must be fixed, right?

and nope, i can't fix my latency. LO must fix the latency issue or I should play in a brazil server (for example) in order to get a better latency...

in case you're wondering what's my internet speed, it's 500mb/sec.

Edited by Uhtdred

Sign in to follow this