Sign in to follow this  
PonuryZniwiarz

FFA RD III is worse Than OBIR .-.

I just realized that baicly its same guns but... but FFA have less zoom lvl, i just readed  FFA description "same gun as obir bla bla bla but lower zoom lvl becouse doesnt have scope bla bla"

do you feel that guys? BECOUSE DOESNT HAVE SCOPE 😄, if apb will going that way pls make yukon lower recoil becouse have stock and muzzle break, and other pistol from mountie series not...

and its true if u put hs3 in obir and ffa u can see the diffrence .-.

I dont like that game policy to make armas guns worse, that f2p guns make it just diffrence, we actually have joker store perm guns .-. or make it all reskins if you dont have idea how to balance it, Shredder/Norseman/EOL... its waste of money

PS 3stk shotguns is bad idea

• Thanks 3

most people like less zoom because it allows for a wider fov, which comes in handy when using the obir in closer ranged engagements 

the render distance is only 100m anyway it’s not like you really need any zoom to begin with

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

that's exactly why FFA is better than obir, less zoom.

It's easier to shoot once with obir and change inmediately to fbw to finish them..

it's easier to zoom in/out while shooting.

• Like 2

Mountie Nunavut was dropped after the first tries, because its absolute garbage recoil compared to most secondaries.

I bought it mostly for the esthetic and that bullshoot "upgrade" buff, which was instant regret after.

Never again... fucking waste of money, its like they want to push ppl away from buying more stuff from their store by putting the worst items on top "most popular" store list, which by the way... it never changes at all.

They want to sell products but they promote fake algorithm.jpg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

I just realized that baicly its same guns but... but FFA have less zoom

But way more sex appeal.

• Like 2

FFA bullshark and r&d Both freaking sucks. Wanna prove me wrong? Post one single recent clip of 1-2 full missions where a player is using any of these guns and getting a good kill to death ratio.

Edited by foscor77

9 minutes ago, darok70 said:

FFA bullshark and r&d Both freaking sucks. Wanna prove me wrong? Post one single recent clip of 1-2 full missions where a player is using any of these guns and getting a good kill to death ratio.

People get great k/d ratios with the obir all the time? It is currently one of the best long range weapons in the game, arguably the best long range after the HVR.

• Like 2

Less zoom = better because you can see more (wider fov) and it's easier to handle in CQC if you need to aim down. The FFA R&D III is my preferred choice in long range weapons.

Also FAMAS is one of my favorite weapons in terms of looks.

Edited by Flaws

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

People get great k/d ratios with the obir all the time? It is currently one of the best long range weapons in the game, arguably the best long range after the HVR.

im not talking about obir but bullshark.

31 minutes ago, darok70 said:

im not talking about obir but bullshark.

You also mentioned R&D.

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I think FAMAS look ugly. Change my mind.

looks ugly, shitty firing sound, and the model is awkwardly small

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You also mentioned R&D.

Is R&D an exact obir?

58 minutes ago, darok70 said:

Is R&D an exact obir?

An exact obir but with less zoom (zoom from obeya cr762) 

And because it got less zoom its better than obir 👌

46 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

An exact obir but with less zoom (zoom from obeya cr762) 

And because it got less zoom its better than obir 👌

Unless i get a video prove of someone playing good with it during full missions ima call it trash.

i am obir user... i like the 3 slot ffa for usingfrom cqc to ntec range. the less zoom is helpful for closer ranges.

but i also use 3 slot obir for closer range sniping past ntec range where obeya, scout and dog ear can be good.

they are both obirs just better or worse in different range you play. use both 

3 hours ago, darok70 said:

Unless i get a video prove of someone playing good with it during full missions ima call it trash.

Do you even play apb?

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Do you even play apb?

Im a no life nerd so ive probably played more than you.

Edited by foscor77

On 11/9/2019 at 2:48 PM, PonuryZniwiarz said:

I dont like that game policy to make armas guns worse, that f2p guns make it just diffrence, we actually have joker store perm guns .-. or make it all reskins if you dont have idea how to balance it, Shredder/Norseman/EOL... its waste of money

FFA is fine.. but

I am agreed with this, there is a big portion of weapons in game are GARBAGE and a SWINDLE 

Several of them don't have a option for TESTING, and cherry on top,  the support after aswering several weeks/months will tell it's not possible to switch with another weapon..

pretty logic? NO

Onest? NO

swindle? YES 

Logic tell the priority is always where there are money,  Rework on these weapons and make them competitive meanwhile until then, remove from ARMAS (or just abilitate testing/ switching for other products), passed some time like about 2 years since LO take Apb, now u dont have any excuse for it

Bye

Edited by PingOVER9000

1 hour ago, darok70 said:

Im a no life nerd so ive probably played more than you.

Sure.

7 hours ago, darok70 said:

Trash compared to the Obir? 

Trash compared to all other weapons?

I just want to know what you mean before I comment. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Trash compared to the Obir? 

Trash compared to all other weapons?

I just want to know what you mean before I comment. 

Bullshark is trash compared to all the primary guns (except anubis maybe). Fight me.

FFA R&D is alright.

the bullshark is pretty bad but the ffa r&d is just a obir reskin without the sniper level zoom. i like both ffa 3 slot and obir 3 slots... bullshark is a low tier gun though imo.

On 11/9/2019 at 5:48 AM, PonuryZniwiarz said:

I just realized that baicly its same guns but... but FFA have less zoom lvl, i just readed  FFA description "same gun as obir bla bla bla but lower zoom lvl becouse doesnt have scope bla bla"

do you feel that guys? BECOUSE DOESNT HAVE SCOPE 😄, if apb will going that way pls make yukon lower recoil becouse have stock and muzzle break, and other pistol from mountie series not...

and its true if u put hs3 in obir and ffa u can see the diffrence .-.

I am very offended that you just said the FFA is worse than obir 😕

• Like 1

Cant we just say it all comes down to preference when deciding between the Obir and FFA R&D III?

Then we never have to have this exhausting conversation ever again.

Sign in to follow this