Todesklinge

Why "legal" cheating/exploiting is enabled on APB?

He's not wrong entirely though. I used to crank up the brightness to pass this part because it was almost pitch black

Yeah, why this exploit/cheat is dont removed out of the game, huh?

35 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

in most other games balancing is important

find me one modern (up to 8 years old) online pvp game that’s still running which doesn’t allow players to adjust their brightness settings, because i don’t think i’ve ever seen that

2 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

I dont understand why the Community of APB is so "special" (negative) in most other games balancing is important and everyone like it, but here in APB no one like a balanced game, why not?

we like to discuss things that can be realistically balanced but brightness just isn't one of them

I've shown you what happened when they tried to balance the brightness in dayz

Apparently this wasnt a joke its difficult nowadays to filter ok.do not understand why someone has to explain this.....

when you start a new game you set settings for your game. resolution gamma contrast brightness and so on.everyone does this in all games .ALL. GAMES.

everyone who plays games changes these things so they see what they do in their game. it is up to you how good you want to see there is a balance too much then you may be handicapped because you do not see UI or players far away or where it may be light too little the same thing happens you might just see players where it is light or difficult to see movement on the map so it is up to you to find the balance you like yourself so you see in the game you play. all monitors have different brightness gamma contrast settings so all ppl learn to change these things.not the games fault if you dont change these things yourself and calling it cheating is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.....

Edited by StraaZi

Might aswell call players cheaters for having a monitor turned on, jokes aside what you are saying makes just as much sense as me calling you a cheater for having a high resolution and a higher fov 🙂

right after seeing this in your screenshot rJ02Yz4.png
your post becomes irrelevant 

Where is this going? And why?

I have no idea...

Lock everyone at 15 fps and 250 latency, people with good PCs and people close to servers are 'cheating' too. 

• Like 1