puddim

"Connecting to server district..." help

(Using a Translation machine)

I'm almost giving up, even after fixing the login issue, I can't get in any district and I hadn't this problem a few months ago. I sent a ticket to LO, but I don't see any progress. I'm playing from Brazil but like i said i hadn't this problem before.Please help me :3

Same here. Can log in my account, but can't access any district... for more than a year now. 

Contacted the Support, they advised me, after two months of waiting for their reply, to share my ideas within the Forums.

So... good luck! 🙂

This still really feels like the same issue as

Try connecting from a different location/ISP.

VPN's can work as well but not all vpn's might work

I have fixed the issue by downloading the UrbanVPN.Now even if i connect to  a VPN Server here in Brazil the game connects  to the district without any problems. Thanks for the help ❤️

Merged.

Edit: First i tried connecting to a vpn server in washington DC but my internet speed was super slow,then, i connected to a close vpn server here in Brazil and voila! The game was running without the "Connecting to district server" bug and without ping issues.

As this issue is now resolved I have locked the thread and moved it to the Resolved PC Bug and Tech Issues section.

~@mayii