Sign in to follow this  
AnnieA

Fix your crap

For 3 days in a row the servers have gone down. yesterday it lasted 3 hours. It's not hard, every other company managed it fine. Fix your shit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Pemma231 said:

For 3 days in a row the servers have gone down. yesterday it lasted 3 hours. It's not hard, every other company managed it fine. Fix your shit 

maybe you are wrong

Hi there,

I announced a week ago that we would be making some  network changes to support more local district servers starting with New York. And even though our intention is to make this transition seamless, we have encountered a couple problems.

We hope to complete this work soon.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

I announced a week ago that we would be making some  network changes to support more local district servers starting with New York. And even though our intention is to make this transition seamless, we have encountered a couple problems.

Thanks,

Matt

thank you, i still believe what you are doing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pemma231 said:

WoW would like to say hello to you, especially during WoD release.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MattScott said:

.... even though our intention is to make this transition seamless, we have encountered a couple problems.

Honestly, I'm relieved, I thought the servers were actually running this shoddy

6 hours ago, Pemma231 said:

I am astounded that you can walk in here toxic like this and think it is considered productive when Little Orbit has been in contact with us community on a regular basis letting us know what is happening.

the global networking is being constructed to broaden the matchmaking so that there are more fair matches created as well as a larger playing pool in doing so.

I know we also talk about this in district chats so I'm wondering how you do not know about this

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Matt

when is new york district going to work??

3 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

when is new york district going to work??

this is new for APB so I'm willing to bet a lot of bug testing will be needed before everything runs smoothly

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Matt

So until then, shall we expect to have the logon server and district servers just drop randomly with no notice?

Something going on globaly..i play other games and is the same thing.Somethin goin on on a global scale with this internet and conections..

Edited by TheMessiah

7 hours ago, Farbon Ciber said:

So until then, shall we expect to have the logon server and district servers just drop randomly with no notice?

Yes... until things change, things won't change.

but what about Citadell, the amount of crashed servers there is horrible.

Also yesterday everything was extremely laggy.

I would even say some apb processes messen up the PC's me and a friend both had issues with making both out PC's laggy after we stopped playing apb and played different stuff. So some stuff with APB seriously messed something up there.

or is there soem ddos going on again? mad hacker kiddies? dunno, but during Halloween event stuff worked rather proper except form a few crashes of some districts.  But the weekend was really bad. or did the post Halloween patch/change mess stuff up?  

Sign in to follow this