Sign in to follow this  
Killer Rabbit

What I think about the new cosmetics, #4 will shock you!

Congrats LO, you just made me buy a $20 mtx for a game I haven't touched in a year.

The new clothes look great! They actually fit the game aesthetic and are generic enough to offer good customization options.

That right there is the difference between releasing quality content, and the trash G1 used to peddle for $60.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That right there 

That's a rare sight of someone actually being happy about something in this community

That means a LO t...

Edited by Ellix

Do not agreed, I disagree.

But glad you're happy though.

I mean, you gotta be trolling or idk what, these are just ingame clothes with some design that any player could make by themselves (theoricaly). While the few that are actual new content are good though, but not like we discovered the magic formula of success imo.

Also, I'm nothing more far from thinking these designs "fit the game aesthetic" I mean, it does if we look at everything any player designed, but is not like the G-Kings, Bloodroses, Prentiss Tigers or Praetorians are on a satanic sect looking to recruit people to convert them into demoniac criminals or enforcers that wear inverted pentagrams and other witchery symbols to scare their opponents in combat, right?

I like the stuff, but I disagree with what is being said by the op. Regards!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this