Sign in to follow this  
safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs

You need to fix this one thing its been broken way too long now.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:06 AM, Ketog said:

What about you tell us what's wrong here, instead of insisting that we must be silver for not understanding.

Who knows, maybe you are wrong.

Clear me up please, tell me what's wrong in that picture 🙂

before i answer you, do you understand why the CSG is harder to use than the JG shotgun atm? if you can answer this without any sarcasm or trolling ill answer you without trolling.

1 hour ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

before i answer you, do you understand why the CSG is harder to use than the JG shotgun atm? if you can answer this without any sarcasm or trolling ill answer you without trolling.

Its not exactly harder to use.  It's just that the hit boxes lag behind the character enough that, along with the pellet changes, makes the JG, NFAS, and Ogre much more forgiving to use.  The SG-21 suffers just as much as the CSG does despite having wide spread.  Pellet count may also have an impact on things since the CSG and SG-21 have 21 pellets, where the JG and NFAS have like 12, so the damage gets way more divided with higher pellets.

Edited by SkittyM

a gun like nfas wouldnt be as broken if it had the pellet count of csg because the damage from each pellet would be spread out across 20 instead of 12. nfas being such fast gun with easy to hit spread is why its broken.

csg is harder to land enough pellets to 2 shot than a jg because of pellet count.

Sign in to follow this