Sign in to follow this  
safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs

You need to fix this one thing its been broken way too long now.

U think this is the most important of the current broken things in the game? sheesh

• Like 1

3stk weapon that kills faster than 8stk oca that you need to track to be able to land every shot, yikes. 

• Like 1

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to? Could one ask for some red arrows pointing me in the right direction?

Edited by TheJellyGoo

21 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

I'm not quite sure what you're revering to? Could one ask for some red arrows pointing me in the right direction?

If you dont see whats wrong with those stats you must be bronze/silver

1 hour ago, sneekface said:

U think this is the most important of the current broken things in the game? sheesh

point to where i said "this is the most important of the current broken things in the game" please

38 minutes ago, Lign said:

3stk weapon that kills faster than 8stk oca that you need to track to be able to land every shot, yikes. 

and they actually nerfed the oca and not this... im not sure if apb going in the right direction honestly....

think of it as a work of art... look at it and come up with your own interpretation of what the idiot who made the nfas have those stats had envisioned for the gameplay of APB when he came up with this broken weapon.

my thoughts is that the nfas used to be the least sold armas weapon and they are trying to get people to buy them since everyone already owns everything else... idk though this isnt g1 its "
LO" now and its a new and way different company.

Edited by safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs

They have much important thing to focus at rather than weapon balancing.. Its all about those bras and panties dudes ! xD 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fragmeister said:

They have much important thing to focus at rather than weapon balancing.. Its all about those bras and panties dudes ! xD 

57822c19e1ad1.png

Its funny that you circled pretty much everything but the one thing that matters.

THBpGdY.png

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, fragmeister said:

Dont forget about this masquerade mask they gave away on last stream

• Thanks 1

A shotgun that kills in 3 shot or less? Seems like a normal thing to me... idk what this post is about tbh lmfao... NFAS is the most consistant gun and at least it got some good reg.

Is the Shotgun balance patch still not live?

Hopefully it will what will be tackled next. We will see however if they get around to weapon balance in next week's patch, they cant even keep the login servers up lately

I don't really think much needs to be changed; increase the fire interval time and keep it a 3 shot, then increase the reload time so people are more penalized for slapping extended mag on it, bing badda boom I fixed your gun. The fact slapping IR3 gives it such a increase in range is an entirely different can of worms, though.

• Like 1

Genuinely curious as to what im supposed to be looking at here.  There's actually nothing even wrong with the stats themselves, the issue with the NFAS 12 stems from the pellet changes.

• Like 1

remember when the nfas didnt have the new pellet system and literally no one used it

yeah its totally the gun itself thats the issue here haha 

3 hours ago, Solamente said:

remember when the nfas didnt have the new pellet system and literally no one used it

yeah its totally the gun itself thats the issue here haha 

I used it, where the situation was good for it. 

Hahahahahahah. Lmfao another one. Git gud bud. 

All seriousness tho... 

Git gud 🙂

On 11/8/2019 at 4:14 PM, CookiePuss said:

Its funny that you circled pretty much everything but the one thing that matters.

Indeed, before per ray scaling was introduced almost noone used the NFAS except the occasional newbie, even though its theoretical damage output was much higher at just a few points short of a 2 shot. Most of the other (circled) stats were the same when the weapon had almost zero usage.

That value of 0.81 is excessive though, and in my opinion no shotgun should have below 0.9. This of course, if the system does not get scrapped completely...

However I wouldn't say the NFAS is the worst offender in terms of overpowered weapons right now. The Showstopper for instance is essentially a better NFAS except for being a tenth of a second slower to kill... and it's a secondary.

21 hours ago, Lyfeld said:

Indeed, before per ray scaling was introduced almost noone used the NFAS except the occasional newbie, even though its theoretical damage output was much higher at just a few points short of a 2 shot. Most of the other (circled) stats were the same when the weapon had almost zero usage.

That value of 0.81 is excessive though, and in my opinion no shotgun should have below 0.9. This of course, if the system does not get scrapped completely...

However I wouldn't say the NFAS is the worst offender in terms of overpowered weapons right now. The Showstopper for instance is essentially a better NFAS except for being a tenth of a second slower to kill... and it's a secondary.

idk i feel like nfas is better than a showstopper and cant really be compared.

its alot faster, reloads 9 at once and has longer range.... show stopper is semi auto and reloads slow af with a 10m (or less?) range.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:35 PM, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

KkaezXr.png

What about you tell us what's wrong here, instead of insisting that we must be silver for not understanding.

Who knows, maybe you are wrong.

Clear me up please, tell me what's wrong in that picture 🙂

The ttk of the nfas is good  u nerf it and it is gonna be worse than the nfa9 one

Also nerf showstopper too good

Sign in to follow this