Sign in to follow this  
lvrq

nfas?!

2 hours ago, illgot said:

Thinking that a 10 meter limit on range is equivalent to a 100 meter range displays how simplistic your thought process is and explains how it is impossible for you to counter an nfas.

So you think a broken secondary should be equal to a cqc primary...

Just take oca or nfas and come closer to hvr and minttk it, was it so hard or bait him for a shot to make him miss and push him afterwards, was it so hard either? I think you're just hypocritic at this point, it's okay to nerf one op gun even if it's possible to outplay it but it's not okay to nerf another op gun

Edited by Lign

12 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

I'm saying a broken weapon is a broken weapon no matter what category it is (didn't say they should be equal?)!

In return could you answer my question? Why did the Yukon need a nerf? Secondary or not - just don't get close, right?

it was broken from release and the developers admitted it worked better than it should have.  Hence broken, and even if it wasn't broken, no secondary should work as good as a primary.

Just now, illgot said:

no secondary should work as good as a primary.

laughs in showstopper

11 hours ago, Lign said:

Just take oca or nfas and come closer to hvr and minttk it, was it so hard or bait him for a shot to make him miss and push him afterwards, was it so hard either? I think you're just hypocritic at this point, it's okay to nerf one op gun even if it's possible to outplay it but it's not okay to nerf another op gun

I didn't have issues with HVR users even before the nerf.  Quick swapping ones were annoying but not impossible to overcome.  The only issue with the HVR was the ability to quick swap made other sniper weapons obsolete, especially since you could quick scope/quick swap before any of the changes.  Why use the DMR, Scout, etc if the HVR did full damage with quick swapping.

The overtuned the HVR was that it was a decent in CQC  if you played right through 100 meters.  That is basically no range limit, something that the NFAS, no matter how powerful, has considering it's limited range of 10 meters. 

So comparing the nerf of the HVR to a possible nerf of the NFAS shows how little you understand the two weapons and why one needed balance while the other is only good in a very niche environment and fine.

The NFAS does not make other shotguns obsolete (at least it wouldn't if hit reg wasn't an issue for shotguns right now).

Edited by illgot

4 hours ago, illgot said:

Why use the DMR, Scout, etc if the HVR did full damage with quick swapping

Why use oca/pmg/jg/CSG if nfas does full damage in time as shaw. The problem with nfas as it has too fast ttk for a gun with 3stk. Low amount of shots that requires for a kill with that firerate makes the gun so forgivable and no skill ceiling at all.

The reason why I made that comparison between pre nerfed hvr and nfas because it both takes a lot of effort to beat it. Nading, outsmarting etc. you have to try so hard to kill these two weapons while their users can casually and lazily performing good with that weapons. Don’t you notice that the most popular guns among newbies are nfas and hvr?

Edited by Lign

2 minutes ago, Lign said:

Why use oca/pmg/jg/CSG if nfas does full damage in time as shaw. The problem with nfas as it has too fast ttk for a gun with 3stk. Low amount of shots that requires for a kill with that firerate makes the gun so forgivable and no skill ceiling at all.

The reason why I made that comparison between pre nerfed hvr and nfas because it both takes a lot of effort to beat it. Nading, outsmarting etc. you have to try so hard to kill these two weapons while their users can casually and lazily performing good with that weapons. Don’t you notice that the most popular guns among newbies are nfas and hvr?

10 meters.  Have I not stated that enough.

On 11/9/2019 at 7:16 AM, Fortune Runner said:

I have to disagree. the N FAS is not as easily countered as you believe.

In silver district i am normally lucky to go 3 and 10 against a gold , but with it i can do 10 and 10

that large gap just from a different gun shows an adjustment is needed to me.

just an opinion but I'm sure others agree.

*** not a nerf just a proper adjustment ***

i have to disagree with pre Little Orbit , since it wasn't balanced back then either. some adjustments though should do the trick

some other thread discussed this but its been a while so i forgot what thread sorry

There is nothing to believe in. I use nfas and i see what people counter me with. Almost ALL rifles and assault rifles counter nfas in missions..due to a fact its a shotgun..and if i am caught in middle of road...i literally stand no chance to survive. Anything else above 10m nfas is dead. 

Now in close range...every ingame 0 slot oca counter me easily.... JG counter my nfas easily...its fun fact you wont hear people cry for nerf of JG which is actually most spammed and abused weapon in FC and very often in missions districts. Why?  Because cheating/hacking lobby is strong in this game and  they like JG very very much because its op instant to kill weapon.

You are silver and i respect your honesty (only fools insult silver players and use it as an insult) but i am gold..and i cant recall years and years last time i ve seen silver threat on my name, and i can tell you that those "golds" u took out on bronze district are not really golds. So your 3/10 vs 10/10 is unrealistic. Come to silver district get opposed vs veteran golds and you will see that nfas cant help u too much, but thinking and tactics can.

At the end of a day, who stops people from using nfas since its literally among most early unlocked weapons in the game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

So your 3/10 vs 10/10 is unrealistic

i listened to most of your post then had to see you act like i dont do this stat in silver with my nfas ......

way to go

21 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

i listened to most of your post then had to see you act like i dont do this stat in silver with my nfas ......

way to go

Well sorry in silver districts this is literally impossible.  All cheaters/hackers/tryhards/premade group clans play in silver districts.

If you can literally 10/10 all of them, then you are either low rank and mm never gives you gold 255 opponents, or you really confused bronze with silver district or third...you are not silver...but like pro gold lvl 90000

P.S.  @ sarcastic "way to go"  thats what i get for actually saying i respect your honesty aka respect you and for defending silvers due to fact people use it as insult. 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, illgot said:

it was broken from release and the developers admitted it worked better than it should have.  Hence broken, and even if it wasn't broken, no secondary should work as good as a primary.

But why would that matter if you could just stay away from it and "outplay" it even easier than the NFAS - wouldn't that be a fair enough tradeoff for a secondary?

Just answer that. You must know the answer since it is literally your argument.

But if you cling to the "developers admitted", aren't the current shotgun changes officially recognized as working to good and not final hence "broken"? 
While that counts for every shotgun it has become clear that the NFAS profits the most from it and is thus main focus of attention.

1 hour ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

[...]

Now in close range...every ingame 0 slot oca counter me easily.... JG counter my nfas easily...its fun fact you wont hear people cry for nerf of JG which is actually most spammed and abused weapon in FC and very often in missions districts. Why?  Because cheating/hacking lobby is strong in this game and  they like JG very very much because its op instant to kill weapon.

You are silver and i respect your honesty (only fools insult silver players and use it as an insult) but i am gold..

[...]

OCA doesn't counter you. They are just better than you because you're not the (veteran) gold you think you are.

17 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

OCA doesn't counter you. They are just better than you because you're not the (veteran) gold you think you are.

I dont have to think i am gold veteran, I know i am and stats confirm it. I got 90k kills, I wasn't silver threat for literally more than 4 years not even once. I defeat well known hackers, well known 4 man premade tryhard groups. 

OCA does counter me easily especially if they are "legit" like most rank 9 10 day oca users are.

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

23 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

I dont have to think i am gold veteran, I know i am and stats confirm it. I got 90k kills, I wasn't silver threat for literally more than 4 years not even once. I defeat well known hackers, well known 4 man premade tryhard groups. 

OCA does counter me easily especially if they are "legit" like most rank 9 10 day oca users are.

How do you manage to defeat them if you afk against every half decent opposition?

1 hour ago, TheJellyGoo said:

How do you manage to defeat them if you afk against every half decent opposition?

"Half-decent" as in all ex caught exposed and banned hackers, alt accounts, or groups carried by rank 14 pro trainees who dont miss and are all knowing behind walls re roll players on trash accounts with 10 day weapons and 0 invested armas aka irl money into the game type of "half decent" opposition? Yes such spineless opposition is not worthy of my presence nor time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheJellyGoo said:

I must admit, the "magic clown" ratio yesterday was horribly high. Compared to the other deys before where it way actually nice to play.

We have reached the time again where many hackers even go directly for you without having any chance to know where you are.  LO definately needs to step up with some proper anticheat measures.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

"Half-decent" as in all ex caught exposed and banned hackers, alt accounts, or groups carried by rank 14 pro trainees who dont miss and are all knowing behind walls re roll players on trash accounts with 10 day weapons and 0 invested armas aka irl money into the game type of "half decent" opposition? Yes such spineless opposition is not worthy of my presence nor time. 

"Half-decent" as in max rank, Armas bought out, never been banned players that can simply shoot better than you and your friend without even needing to rely on crutches of the month like the nfas.

I know it's pointless to argue with you about that since you're clearly in denial but I will keep reminding you every time you pretend to know otherwise. Smth. about bliss and such...

6 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

its fun fact you wont hear people cry for nerf of JG which is actually most spammed and abused weapon in FC and very often in missions districts. Why?  Because cheating/hacking lobby is strong in this game and  they like JG very very much because its op instant to kill weapon.

at the risk of being branded as a cheating jg defender i’m curious how you’re claiming to be at least semi-competent at apb and yet you think the jg, a weapon that several secondaries can out-ttk, is somehow more op than the nfas

edit: oh and it has less range than the nfas as well

Edited by Solamente
edit

12 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Well sorry in silver districts this is literally impossible.  All cheaters/hackers/tryhards/premade group clans play in silver districts.

If you can literally 10/10 all of them, then you are either low rank and mm never gives you gold 255 opponents, or you really confused bronze with silver district or third...you are not silver...but like pro gold lvl 90000

P.S.  @ sarcastic "way to go"  thats what i get for actually saying i respect your honesty aka respect you and for defending silvers due to fact people use it as insult. 

sigh

1 youre assuming way too much about me when you dont even know me

2. "way to go" was just a jest , a tease , no different than anyone else would , so try to not blow it up. i was goofing off like i normally do. (which is proof you don't know me , i wasn't sure at first)

3 a recipe for you to show im just jesting and not to take it personal with me. (peace offering plus i tend to share recipes)

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/pulled-bbq-chicken-sandwiches-recipe-1953251

Keep the pellet change on pump shotguns, remove it from any semi or fullauto shotguns. The fix is that simple

22 minutes ago, iMiss said:

Keep the pellet change on pump shotguns, remove it from any semi or fullauto shotguns. The fix is that simple

It sucks patootie on all shotguns though.

8 hours ago, SkittyM said:

It sucks patootie on all shotguns though.

back when the CSG was first released shotguns worked well.  What changed about how shotguns worked from back then?

12 minutes ago, illgot said:

back when the CSG was first released shotguns worked well.  What changed about how shotguns worked from back then?

A LOT has changed from shotguns back when the CSG was first released.  Pellet spread, damage, fire rate, Cooling Jacket...  In no way are they the same thing like they were back in 2011.  Currently shotguns have this pellet change that makes missed pellets increase the damage of pellets that hit your target.  It's the most annoying thing and has actually ruined shotguns as they're now even less reliable, except the NFAS which reaped the rewards that change was supposed to bring.

20 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

"Half-decent" as in max rank, Armas bought out, never been banned players that can simply shoot better than you and your friend without even needing to rely on crutches of the month like the nfas.

I know it's pointless to argue with you about that since you're clearly in denial but I will keep reminding you every time you pretend to know otherwise. Smth. about bliss and such...

Remind me next time in game with whisper when u grow pair of cohones who are those max rank "armas bought never been banned" players who "arent" toxic and that i afk vs them.

Because trust me, i never afk vs decent players and when you show me the names i will specifically tell you why they deserved my afk; although i am pretty sure they know it themselves already due to a fact how they acted towards other people 😉

I dont only afk vs hackers i also afk vs toxic bully players  who were arseholes towards me for no apparent reason  and who didnt deserve my opposition, my effort nor my time providing them fun in gameplay.

If you think i care for win or loss over one puny mission, you are the one living in denial. 😃

13 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

3 a recipe for you to show im just jesting and not to take it personal with me. (peace offering plus i tend to share recipes)

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/pulled-bbq-chicken-sandwiches-recipe-1953251

😮 why thanks you very much, this is very cool recipe and  I definitely will have to try this. Nothing better to bribe the peace offering than with recipe secrets. Sorry for assuming wrongly. 🙂

19 minutes ago, Similarities said:

weapon balance isnt a problem in NFS Heat bro. 🙂

Cops aren't a problem in apb reloaded

Sign in to follow this