Sign in to follow this  
Tappey

When will the district system be changed?

I always have gold. Why should I play in the silver district? And get a fine. The golden district is always empty !!! Something needs to be changed ... Sometimes I see a bronze area (15/15) when everyone leaves to sleep. But I can’t play with my gold ... Because there are only 50 people online. And the areas for me are all empty. And I just have to wait until people come to the silver district for 3-4 hours.

I I do not want fines because I have gold. I want to play, not wait until everyone wakes up.

I do not want to feed to silver//// 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

AFAIK, the upgrade to the Unreal Engine 3.5 will allow phasing. Matchmaking will then be done district-wide, allowing fairer match-ups as the pool of players you'll be looking for opponents in will be greater.

So no more restrictions through districts, I hope.

Edited by Ai-Zhú

2 minutes ago, Ai-Zhú said:

AFAIK, the upgrade to the Unreal Engine 3.5 will allow phasing. Matchmaking will then be done district-wide, allowing fairer match-ups as the pool of players you'll be looking for opponents in will be greater.

So no more restrictions through districts, I hope.

we need a faster solution, not something that is 10 years in the making.

I believe MattScott announced Jericho is about to get split between L.A. and N.Y. to start with the upcoming network changes, but I'm not sure if there's no ETA or probably they are considering delaying this because of this low population issues some are pointing out.

1 hour ago, DonTappizah said:

I always have gold. Why should I play in the silver district? And get a fine. The golden district is always empty !!! Something needs to be changed ... Sometimes I see a bronze area (15/15) when everyone leaves to sleep. But I can’t play with my gold ... Because there are only 50 people online. And the areas for me are all empty. And I just have to wait until people come to the silver district for 3-4 hours.

I I do not want fines because I have gold. I want to play, not wait until everyone wakes up.

I do not want to feed to silver//// 

invite your friends then there will be more players for gold district.

we need more people so invite your friends.

15 minutes ago, Salvick said:

I believe MattScott announced Jericho is about to get split between L.A. and N.Y. to start with the upcoming network changes, but I'm not sure if there's no ETA or probably they are considering delaying this because of this low population issues some are pointing out.

its not split servers but a global setup for lobbys  like most games do for online play now a days.

Nobody gonna mention that there is absolutely no 'fine' that they speak of?

Sign in to follow this