Fortune Runner

music requests

APB is known for indie music of various bands but its music has not been added onto.

I think it can be a good thing to get some new music officially added to APB from some new suggested artists.

While this is clearly not a priority , it can benefit APB players with something new and can also help with a buzz for APB adding new artists

one band that Reagan has used in his flying rockets APB video would suit APB very well : Rocket - apology

the music can be listened to for free here :

Yes we can add our own music , but an official adding of music to APB is beneficial to all so I'm suggesting  this song

I'm hoping people find other indie artists to suggest for APB so that Little Orbit can look into this.

If its good for APB then why not?

Edited by Fortune Runner

APB music is divine dear Matt and LO. every time I listen and think that I heard everything, but again I find good music. very cool selection. I wonder who created it... without music APB at all raze. on a note. music and APB are inseparable. this atmosphere... love APB. Thanks. Russia