VanilleKeks

Can't play cause of BE

Hello,

I currently have an issue where the game refuses to start after the little BattleEye launcher window. Reopening the launcher always makes the install battle eye window re-appear. Reinstalling the game allows me to get in, but when I join a district I get kicked for having an outdated version of Battle Eye. After that kick, when I reopen the launcher the game won't start again. Repairing does nothing either.

У меня не получается запустить игру...Вроде запускается и потом вылезает окно...?

18:51:44: Starting BattlEye Service...

18:51:50: Launching game...
18:51:50: Windows Kernel modification detected. Please repair or reinstall your system.
18:51:50: Failed to launch game.

Моя система Windows 7 Ultimate используется официальная программа Intel Turbo Boost..

Что BattlEye от меня хочет?

Hello everyone,

I have some issues to start the Game. When I want to start the Game, BE says:

17:06:17: Starting BattlEye Service...
17:06:20: Launching game...
17:06:27: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
17:06:27: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System\adcfb9565dee28128d5f29da21e33cfe\System.ni.dll".
17:06:28: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienLabsTools\v4.0_4.0.49.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienLabsTools.dll".

I've already tried to open CMD as an Admin, typed "netsh winsock reset" and restarted my Computer but it didn't help, any suggestion?

The game isn't even up yet. the patch takes up to 6 hours and check your anti-virus it may block the specific file.

I have the exact same issue, same blocked files too

Just now, PTCntte said:

The game isn't even up yet. the patch takes up to 6 hours and check your anti-virus it may block the specific file.

there are people playing the game right now

1 minute ago, Vanille said:

I have the exact same issue, same blocked files too

there are people playing the game right now

Well, then it came out earlier than I thought.

Well, my problem is solved, I just deleted the files, now I'm fine. But thank you for the answers anyways! Have a great weekend tho!

Edited by FlameKillZ
Beeing thankful

So everytime I open the APB launcher it wants me to install BE which is very odd to me, so I just click install everytime and the install says it has completed, but when I open the game and join a district. As soon as I join a district I get kicked for "needing to update BattlEye" I have: 

• Uninstalled BE and reinstalled through APB
  • Restarted my PC
  • Reinstalled APB
  • And a lot of other things to fix it (Yes I have looked it up, nothing found)

Anyone else here with the same problem tho, 

On 6/8/2018 at 5:56 PM, FlameKillZ said:

Well, my problem is solved, I just deleted the files, now I'm fine. But thank you for the answers anyways! Have a great weekend tho!

What files? Could u please tell me what files did u exactly delete? I can maybe try the same with the hope it'll work 

Check if your anti virus has any events from APB in your anti virus events history. In that case restore any APB objects from quarantine and add exception rules for the entire APB folder. Restart. Then run repair from the launcher. Then try running the game again. May work, may not work.

On 6/8/2018 at 4:02 PM, 111MikA111 said:

Моя система Windows 7 Ultimate используется официальная программа Intel Turbo Boost..

Что BattlEye от меня хочет?

у тебя проблема в системе ось. снеси 7ку и поставь ОРИГИНАЛЬНУЮ копию 7ки с диска или образа

On 6/8/2018 at 5:23 PM, TheLegend27 said:

So everytime I open the APB launcher it wants me to install BE which is very odd to me, so I just click install everytime and the install says it has completed, but when I open the game and join a district. As soon as I join a district I get kicked for "needing to update BattlEye" I have: 

• Uninstalled BE and reinstalled through APB
  • Restarted my PC
  • Reinstalled APB
  • And a lot of other things to fix it (Yes I have looked it up, nothing found)

Anyone else here with the same problem tho, 

download it https://www.battleye.com/downloads/

install
restart PC.

if Beye window block any files -> delete em, if not possible delete it with save mode.

Edited by Dahel