Ellix

I am very unlucky

Officially haven't got the skin activity even once from Trick 😞 
I really wanted that skin because it's matching my clothes colors.

I mean I could also use the Bloodrose skin but on some secondaries it looks awful...

Sorry if this doesn't deserve to be a thread by it's own but I'm just really disappointed 

Yeah I saw you saying about it in waterfront. Unlucky my dude 😞 Hope u manage to get another skin that works. - Tulip

Is there gonna be all event items sold in Armas?

I feel you so much, i was just needed to get 5 snubnose kills and it was too late im pissed.

• Like 1

Oh, i was about to make the same post

i checked every day and i didn't get the skin activity once and that skin is one of the things i want the most in that event.

I usually finish all the achievements of the events i do, but when RNG is involved and i just happen to not be lucky, it is really frustrating.

Edited by Ketog

Jeez, sorry to hear that, I think the odds of that happening are only around 1%.

Edited by Frosi

I'd give you mine if I only could since I am sure I'll never use it.

Unlucky, indeed.

You think you can say that? unlucky - lost access to the game 1 day before event start . Hi to support

I also tried to get it but unfortunately couldn't.

Edited by Guest

I didn't get any other activity than the skin one in the past 5 days, is not that I'll use a lot if I even use it at all, but is cool to collect the special holiday items so I feel you.

Maybe with this kind of rewards they should add a way to make sure that everyone gets each item activity at least once through the event next time, if that's even possible. Not only because some people didn't get the skin but also because getting the same activity is redundant and not rewarding.

Who thought it was a good idea to put a seasonal event skin on an RNG daily event that has a chance not to show.

• Like 1

and here I am, getting this skin daily EVERY SECOND DAY - even after I unlocked it on the second day of the event...

I just wanted some extra JT's ...

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Who thought it was a good idea to put a seasonal event skin on an RNG daily event that has a chance not to show.

i am wondering the same thing.

the odds should of been increased for it at the very least , but just making it earnable by adding another level somehow would of been better to me

23 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Blizzard, I believe.

And the skin is now on armas ... guess you can just pick it up there