Sign in to follow this  
KolbeMoser

Golds in Bronze Servers?

15 hours ago, warside said:

As stated bronze is really just filled with low tier golds and silvers. The golds in the silver districts are basically like the Global Elites from CS:GO.

I assume we talk about this who claim they got global elite, quit CS:GO, cause APB is boring but simple excavation of their Steam profile confirms they have multiple VAC bans? I call them CS:GO rejects.

Edited by Mitne

Its not too hard to lose some matches to turn Silver and them move to any Bronze District to be Super-Heroes on everyone below their skill levels... wich some of them do all day everyday. Some of them I could see on FC top chart or in Silver Districts as Goldie as they can be playing with other Goldies. it seems G1 turned green vs these goldies and LO took over the same match and its geting exploited the same way. Gold Districts are empty because they only play on Silver pushing Silver Players  to Bronze District making real Bronze and Green leaving or even rage quiting to never return instead of improving… we want more population in the game? or is it too much and we want to kick people off?

Heres a simple fix, bring back the exp modifier. Way back in the day if you were gold going into silver you had 10% deduction in respect, money and exp gain however if you were bronze going into silver you had a 10% boost. Bring this back but if your a gold in bronze you get hit with a 90% deduction. This makes it pointless to stay in the dist as you will always be at a cost to stay instead of earning anything and a 20% deduction for golds in silver. If golds want max earnings they will stay in gold. 25% boost for bronzies in silver dist as this will help them lvl faster and earn more money to buy stuff which will lvl the curve some.

• Like 2

On 11/5/2019 at 1:46 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

Heres a simple fix, bring back the exp modifier. Way back in the day if you were gold going into silver you had 10% deduction in respect, money and exp gain however if you were bronze going into silver you had a 10% boost. Bring this back but if your a gold in bronze you get hit with a 90% deduction. This makes it pointless to stay in the dist as you will always be at a cost to stay instead of earning anything and a 20% deduction for golds in silver. If golds want max earnings they will stay in gold. 25% boost for bronzies in silver dist as this will help them lvl faster and earn more money to buy stuff which will lvl the curve some.

If there weren't so many max ranks involved, this might have helped. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

If there weren't so many max ranks involved, this might have helped. 

It will when the new content is released and even if your currently max rank you still need to make money to pay for stuff so it will affect them abit now but it will really hurt once the lvl cap is raised.

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

It will when the new content is released and even if your currently max rank you still need to make money to pay for stuff so it will affect them abit now but it will really hurt once the lvl cap is raised.

That should be when phasing will be released, so it won't matter. 

Also, none of the people I play with have had any use for in game money for years now. 

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

That should be when phasing will be released, so it won't matter. 

Also, none of the people I play with have had any use for in game money for years now. 

That will change. and this should be now and after phasing.

52 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

That will change. and this should be now and after phasing.

Unless the game is fundamentally changed. I will never have to think about in game money ever again.

Sure 10 more ranks to achieve will help for a week or two... But that's it. 

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Unless the game is fundamentally changed. I will never have to think about in game money ever again.

Sure 10 more ranks to achieve will help for a week or two... But that's it. 

Thats pending prem and the lvl curve. We have no idea what the exp requirement will be for said new lvls

On 11/5/2019 at 11:46 AM, Darkzero3802 said:

Heres a simple fix,

I feel like dethreaters would dethreat until they're bronze, just so they could get an xp boost causing even more games to be thrown on purpose.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Thats pending prem and the lvl curve. We have no idea what the exp requirement will be for said new lvls

They are mid level contacts, so the same exp as current mid level contacts. 

On 11/7/2019 at 6:00 PM, BangarangOG said:

I feel like dethreaters would dethreat until they're bronze, just so they could get an xp boost causing even more games to be thrown on purpose.

At the end of the day LO needs to start enforcing their rules and actively monitoring/policing the community in order to truly fix community behavior problems. While I suggested something its not a 100% fix so long as LO doesn't step it up.

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

They are mid level contacts, so the same exp as current mid level contacts. 

Lovely

6 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

At the end of the day LO needs to start enforcing their rules and actively monitoring/policing the community in order to truly fix community behavior problems. While I suggested something its not a 100% fix so long as LO doesn't step it up.

Lovely

while i believe rules need to be enforced I also need to stress perm bans over this would make the problem worse

it should not be used  for anyone , but  only the ones who are 100% dethreat gold , who are definitely true golds , who are just that cruel and want to get easy matches.

some detrheat because they do not stand a chance against golds in the silver district. while i do not agree with dethreating , i can understand why that particular scenario happens.

in their case i pity them , since they are only high silver , and ranking and threat is broken and say otherwise.

to solve this threat problem though we do need a larger playerbase , so getting the engine upgrade completed as well as other major issues completed is essential to being able to lure in a new playerbase

that includes being able to invite your friends in as well

On 11/8/2019 at 6:55 PM, Fortune Runner said:

while i believe rules need to be enforced I also need to stress perm bans over this would make the problem worse

it should not be used  for anyone , but  only the ones who are 100% dethreat gold , who are definitely true golds , who are just that cruel and want to get easy matches.

some detrheat because they do not stand a chance against golds in the silver district. while i do not agree with dethreating , i can understand why that particular scenario happens.

in their case i pity them , since they are only high silver , and ranking and threat is broken and say otherwise.

to solve this threat problem though we do need a larger playerbase , so getting the engine upgrade completed as well as other major issues completed is essential to being able to lure in a new playerbase

that includes being able to invite your friends in as well

Weve had this threat issue since forever and made worse when G1 tinkered with the system so regardless of playerbase this issue will continue. Threat needs a complete remake theres no arguing that but in terms of ppl dethreating theres no excuse you shouldnt throw matches at all. I was in their shoes at one point and I just sucked it up, its how I improved my skills and got gold. Now that threat is broken gold means shit but you still need to make an effort in matches.

As for dethreaters they need to enforce the rules and if the same ppl are continuously doing it yes they should get a perma ban, if afew ppl are made examples then ppl will realize its not worth losing their acc and $$ over and this wont be a big issue.

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

but in terms of ppl dethreating theres no excuse you shouldnt throw matches at all

while i do not agree with detheating , i will not condemn people running for their lives.

As for dethreaters they need to enforce the rules and if the same ppl are continuously doing it yes they should get a perma ban, if afew ppl are made examples then ppl will realize its not worth losing their acc and $$ over and this wont be a big issue.

that could be from 30 up to 60 percent of the population.

when it comes to detheating , some do so to destroy bronzes , and that is not running from dying but invading. i would only consider judgement on those.

even then however , if you kill the game by destroying the population , would you take pride in that?

you do not save patients in the hospital by killing them.

you save them by treating the sickness and healing them.

in the case of APB that is being attempted by phasing to treat the sickness rather than treating the symptoms which would offer no real benefits and only weaken the body

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

if you kill the game by destroying the population

If it is indeed that big of a problem then LO should stop wasting money and just shut down now. 

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If it is indeed that big of a problem then LO should stop wasting money and just shut down now. 

theres a few people who go gold in bronze who are not gold regularly. like seldom type of regularly.

there are some who are borderline but choose to run from golds in silver , who do not dominate but can still get gold in bronze (people discussed that one a lot since LO took over)

then theres a handful *** (see note) who , when they do come on are absolutely a dethreated gold , those i have no pity if they get in trouble for it , up to a perm ban.

however some of the ones calling for " ban the golds" on this thread coudlnt care less who it really is , so long as that color turned gold ban them .....thats not right.

note ***

literally a handful its not as high a number as some claim. some of the people claiming higher numbers also report for anyone going gold , getting a bounty more than once , or just killing them.

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

theres a few people who go gold in bronze who are not gold regularly. like seldom type of regularly.

there are some who are borderline but choose to run from golds in silver , who do not dominate but can still get gold in bronze (people discussed that one a lot since LO took over)

then theres a handful *** (see note) who , when they do come on are absolutely a dethreated gold , those i have no pity if they get in trouble for it , up to a perm ban.

however some of the ones calling for " ban the golds" on this thread coudlnt care less who it really is , so long as that color turned gold ban them .....thats not right.

note ***

literally a handful its not as high a number as some claim. some of the people claiming higher numbers also report for anyone going gold , getting a bounty more than once , or just killing them.

I often can't figure out your stance. 

Any new recipes?

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I often can't figure out your stance. 

Any new recipes?

my stance is hard to explain , but i dont do favorites but want things fair as possible.

kinda like every ship has to adjust course because random winds blow.

Merged.

did i give you this one yet? just posted it on nfas thread

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/pulled-bbq-chicken-sandwiches-recipe-1953251

Edited by Fortune Runner

Ah you see, this can be 2 types of players. People trying to feel good about themself so they dethreat and then ego boost, or just bad players that are inbetween gold and silver.
both of them are simply known as pissgolds

On 11/10/2019 at 7:30 PM, Fortune Runner said:

while i do not agree with detheating , i will not condemn people running for their lives.

that could be from 30 up to 60 percent of the population.

when it comes to detheating , some do so to destroy bronzes , and that is not running from dying but invading. i would only consider judgement on those.

even then however , if you kill the game by destroying the population , would you take pride in that?

you do not save patients in the hospital by killing them.

you save them by treating the sickness and healing them.

in the case of APB that is being attempted by phasing to treat the sickness rather than treating the symptoms which would offer no real benefits and only weaken the body

Threat wouldnt be as bad if ppl didnt dethreat, but since this community is so toxic its a bigger self inflicted wound. Perfect example is threat shaming, anyone lower then gold is spit on by golds and called bad so I wonder why everyone under gold doesn't like anyone whose gold. Once again the toxic nature of this community on full display causing a rift and causing new players to up and quit before giving the game an honest chance. Then these same players wonder why the pop is so low and complain when there called out or a suggestion is put out there. In lay man terms the population is killing the population.

• Like 1

Reminder that going down in threat isn't the same as dethreating. 

One is natural, the other forced. 

hreat wouldnt be as bad if ppl didnt dethreat, but since this community is so toxic its a bigger self inflicted wound

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Reminder that going down in threat isn't the same as dethreating. 

One is natural, the other forced. 

CookiePuss answered that part best.

Perfect example is threat shaming, anyone lower then gold is spit on by golds and called bad so I wonder why everyone under gold doesn't like anyone whose gold. Once again the toxic nature of this community on full display causing a rift and causing new players to up and quit before giving the game an honest chance. Then these same players wonder why the pop is so low and complain when there called out or a suggestion is put out there. In lay man terms the population is killing the population.

A slight problem with this , is the very " toxic nature " you are talking about is what you are clinging to as well and is shown in your comment.

The community is far less toxic than it used to be , but you still seemed wounded by the past.

" heal up " - D.va

19 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

A slight problem with this , is the very " toxic nature " you are talking about is what you are clinging to as well and is shown in your comment.

The community is far less toxic than it used to be , but you still seemed wounded by the past.

" heal up " - D.va

Its not so past when you still see threat shaming going on now is it? I still see it in game and this forum is littered by it. It isnt going to magically disappear. And no my own threat doesnt bother me as I dont give 2 shits about a broken threat system. When its revamped and fixed maby ill start caring enough about it again.

Sign in to follow this