Sign in to follow this  
Paradigm

Character wiped?

Hey all, I used to play APB probably two years ago and decided to come back to it since Little Orbit has taken over, I tried logging into my account and my character has been deleted,

I tried looking online to see if they wiped progress but couldn't find any information on if they did or didn't, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

27 minutes ago, freq said:

There hasn't been any character wipes. Are you sure you're logging into the right account/email? I suggest you try contacting support.

http://support.gamersfirst.com/

I assume so, when I initially tried logging into my account I used the email I assumed I used to create the account, and it worked. It did say though that "I needed to reset my password because it had been awhile since the last login" or something like that. So I figured that was the correct email, and I'm also on this website where it says my account was created in 2015

you find a solution? i have the same problem! my char and Weapons i buyed with Real Money are gone!