blockblack

showstopper exploit

I have noticed that some players use showstopper as a pocket shotgun, they make showstopper shoot really fast by using mouse wheel up and down to fire the weapon... I just hope you fix this quickly because I am a JG tactical shotgun user and this exploit makes showstopper kill faster than a jg tactical...

• Thanks 1

It's min ttk is still 0.7 which you can achieve by you know, just shooting it normally, plus the showstopper has pretty mediocre range due to it's spread :v

4 hours ago, blockblack said:

I have noticed that some players use showstopper as a pocket shotgun, they make showstopper shoot really fast by using mouse wheel up and down to fire the weapon... I just hope you fix this quickly because I am a JG tactical shotgun user and this exploit makes showstopper kill faster than a jg tactical...

There is no exploit with the showstopper its quite balanced. As for the scroll wheel the only way to end that is to bar the ability to change the button you fire a gun with

I simply love when they pull out the Showstopper and the show ends with them dying to N-FA9 before they even realize what's going on.

What a convenient name. 

People still thinking scroll wheel fire is an advantage. Lmao.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

still they need to nerft it ,it is too good

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2019 at 1:35 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

People still thinking scroll wheel fire is an advantage. Lmao.

I find it funny how people think you can actually bind shooting on your scroll wheel.

//Edit: Apparently this is no longer a thing for a long time now.

Edited by GhosT

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

I find it funny how people think you can actually bind shooting on your scroll wheel.

Well you can. It just doesn't give you any advantage. If anything it is a disadvantage.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Well you can. It just doesn't give you any advantage. If anything it is a disadvantage.

Last time I checked you actually can't bind shooting to your mousewheel.

32 minutes ago, GhosT said:

well check again then

8 hours ago, Acornie said:

It's min ttk is still 0.7 which you can achieve by you know, just shooting it normally, plus the showstopper has pretty mediocre range due to it's spread :v

pretty much, its pure cqc so its ttk is fairly low

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

you actually can, it's been like that forever.

5 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

There is no exploit with the showstopper its quite balanced.

i think the base showstopper is slightly overtuned, it’s a little too close to primary performance for comfort

not that i won’t keep abusing it in the meantime :^)

you cannot exceed the weapon ttk so it is basicly just a graphic bug and you suck

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

you can.

9 hours ago, GhosT said:

You can

9 hours ago, GhosT said:

You can

9 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

you actually can, it's been like that forever.

8 hours ago, illgot said:

you can.

1 hour ago, Ketog said:

You can

1 hour ago, Benguin said:

You can

Hum, just tried it. I stand corrected.

Since when is it like that though? It certainly wasn't possible in 2011/2012 when salty, young me tried to budget macro a carbine.

Probably just another thing G1 randomly broke someday..

Just now, GhosT said:

Hum, just tried it. I stand corrected.

Since when is it like that though? It certainly wasn't possible in 2011/2012 when salty, young me tried to budget macro a carbine.

its been like that forever, i remember mouse wheeling the carbine as an obt scrub

36 minutes ago, Solamente said:

its been like that forever, i remember mouse wheeling the carbine as an obt scrub

and even then, a lot of decent mouse softwares would let you bind leftclick to mousewheel

back in the days i had a heavy patootie r.a.t 9 (never again) and it came with a "secondary" scrollwheel... trying to shoot by flicking my thumb across it turned not out too great for me

Certain mouses did not supported binding fire on mouse wheel. I dunno why. I remember having the same problem. Anyway, mouse wheel shooting does not give any advantage. Maybe if you are rly new and cant time your tap fire correctly. For more advanced players its rly just a disadvantage that messes up whole aiming, and sustain fire, and its harder to controll.

Iam not a nerf-type guy, but its ttk (0.7s) seems a lil bit too low for a fairly reliable pistol. 

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

Since launch lol.  I did it back then, also as a salty younger version of myself.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

This guy has been steadily trolling for few weeks. Surprised there are people who still fall for it. So ez.

Edited by Sayori

While Showstopper is as annoying as N-FAS, it's manageable... as long as said Showstopper don't suprise jump you.

22 hours ago, blockblack said:

wait until you JG is 3stk haha