Sign in to follow this  
Erialy

Apb reloaded Social district

Hello today i managed to enter the enforcer vip area with my crim character Erialy, i have took some pictures in memory i think it work cause it's the haloween patch period

VGdy9.png

dbvGr.png                 3O9Zq.png

Good by and have fun 😉

• Like 2

This has been around since the game came out a decade ago.

Also, please put on some shoes. :)

Edited by GhosT
anti-emoji workaround
  • Like 1

Yes i know but they had patch it but i discover that they use the old maps during halloween event, yes i forgot my footwear 😜 i havn't take the time to go down and put them back i wans't sure to achivee the glitch another time 🙂

Social district is an uncanny and unsettling place, I wouldn't suggest going there unless it's absolutely necessary. 

• Like 2

Social district is only place where you can exchange contents, customize and discuss in tranquility, the rest of the game operate on pvp. I think it's place who restored the peace and relaxing people after a frustrating game. Social district make Apb reloaded different of the current mmotps game you find in 2019, this is why i still playing it 🙂

I really hope they don't fix it, and in fact place a few more of these gaps in the invisible force walls for us to explore around. 

I mean really, it's social, no one is going to hide Mission Items up there or camp 100% protected forever as VIP. They'll just take cute selfies like OP and it makes everything better. Great post 11/10 would qiMRJiT.png again.

3 hours ago, Erialy said:

Yes i know but they had patch it but i discover that they use the old maps during halloween event, yes i forgot my footwear 😜 i havn't take the time to go down and put them back i wans't sure to achivee the glitch another time 🙂

You could get to the enf base before Halloween patch, they removed invisible wall month ago

Edited by Lign

On 03/11/2019 at 21:34, Lign said:

Vous pourriez arriver à la base enf avant le patch Halloween, ils ont enlevé le mur invisible il y a un mois

Ah i resumed playing during since 2 week i wasn't aware about it, ty for the information :)

Sign in to follow this