Sign in to follow this  
Roachgang

I have an expired email which requires a password change?

I've tried contacting hushmail... they are a temporary email service which ( i think ) lasts for a year before you start paying for their services, which i never ended up doing. Wherre do i go from here when i have my email and password for APB and yet i can't access it when i have an 'expired password' in order to change it? 

Contact the support and explain your situation. 

Then provide the details to verify that its your account. And pray that you  know the details of your account..

When my account was hacked, support even asked me the EXACT DATE OF ACCOUNT CREATION AND TIME.....

1 minute ago, Thelnformer said:

Contact the support and explain your situation. 

Then provide the details to verify that its your account. And pray that you  know the details of your account..

When my account was hacked, support even asked me the EXACT DATE OF ACCOUNT CREATION AND TIME.....

Normal questions, if you have access to your orig mail you can check that.

Contact support. I used an old email server for my criminal and finally got replied to last night with Support. Had to provide a lot of information but luckily I was able to change the login email.

I can provide all information, including passwords, previous passwords, character names, transation ID's and also hundreds of hours of video gameplay. Can a Moderator please address this situation?

EDIT: or perhaps alot of other peoples situation?

7 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Normal questions, if you have access to your orig mail you can check that.

I have access to the original email, but it no longer exists... as hushmail is a temporary email service which lasts about a year.... unless you're paying for their premiums.

Edited by Roachgang

4 minutes ago, Roachgang said:

I can provide all information, including passwords, previous passwords, character names, transation ID's and also hundreds of hours of video gameplay. Can a Moderator please address this situation?

EDIT: or perhaps alot of other peoples situation?

I have access to the original email, but it no longer exists... as hushmail is a temporary email service which lasts about a year.... unless you're paying for their premiums.

OK...

One thing, this is FORUMS and forums has FORUM moderators who literally moderators who cannot do anything related to ingame stuff...

SUPPORT IS ONLY PLACE THAT CAN HELP YOU. Sent a ticket to support !

Good Luck !

8 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

OK...

One thing, this is FORUMS and forums has FORUM moderators who literally moderators who cannot do anything related to ingame stuff...

SUPPORT IS ONLY PLACE THAT CAN HELP YOU. Sent a ticket to support !

Good Luck !

Thanks man. I sent in a ticket 3 weeks ago when i heard about littleorbit and the upcoming updates, no response here. 

Apologies for the post if it's a bit out of the blue.

Just now, Roachgang said:

Thanks man. I sent in a ticket 3 weeks ago when i heard about littleorbit and the upcoming updates, no response here. 

Apologies for the post if it's a bit out of the blue.

They have massive amount of tickets and pretty sure your ticket will be addressed tomorrow cuz, they might have put your ticket with those tickets about bans

GOOD LUCK N HOPE YOU GET YOUR STUFF BACK ❤️ 

Sign in to follow this