LilyV3

any UI reset command?

from time to time during the event the ui seems to break the indicators for pumpkins and survivors. Any way to fix this except restarting the game?

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

If a district rejoin won't help, restarting it is.

A lot of players complain how switching characters or accounts causes the loss of indicators for the objectives and teammates/opponents, apparently they are shown only on map when your press M and the only way to fix it is restarting the client. 

1 minute ago, Bambola said:

A lot of players complain how switching characters or accounts causes the loss of indicators for the objectives and teammates/opponents, apparently they are shown only on map when your press M and the only way to fix it is restarting the client. 

returning to lobby seems to have this effect (sometimes) we just made lunch and when i returned stuff went gone.

Edited by LilyV3

3 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

returning to lobby seems to have this effect (sometimes) we just made lunch and when i returned stuff went gone.

dont make lunch then easy fix

I submitted a bug report about this months ago. People have been complaining about it even longer than that. Seems like domething could have been done about it by now but nope. Doesn't really inspire confidence in this engine update... Only solution I found was restarting the game entirely. Yeah, it's annoying.

The ui bug appeared with the autumn assault patch or with the new Halloween event year ago, still not fixed. Same for radar tower. I can’t say how many times I was forced to destroy a car with radar tower that someone spawned in fight club and makes the whole team visible on the radar no matter how far they are from the car

Edited by Lign

They're aware of this issue, and have been trying to fix it, but are having trouble trying to replicate it on dev builds.

But yeah, unfortunately as of right now, restarting your game is the only way to 'fix' it.