blockblack

Infinite time contacting World server...

So today I went to play APB and then I logged into my account and then noticed that after I choose a character and click next it gives the me the contacting world server... But then after I waited for like 15 minutes the contacting world server message is still there... And when I tried to disconnect internet I didn't go back to log in screen but the contacting world server message was STILL there... I tried closing the game and opening it again and the same problem still happens, also I tried restarting my PC and the problem is still there...

Do you know what is happening and how to fix it?

Sounds like server issues, er, guessing it was Citadel since I already saw a few people in our friendly community discord mentioning issues

Hi there,

This topic has been moved to the PC Bugs and Tech Issues section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

I get this problem with some VPN servers I connect to.
I just change servers and it clears the problem most of the time.

I played one night, closed the game, tried to connect the next day and ran on the same issue you have. Literally nothing changed in between. I found numerous threads on this topic, yet no solutions. Contacted the Support to get a generic reply, tried everything but with no success. I can't log in for more than a year now, from any device (can access the lobby, but no world servers). And no one seems to have a solution or cares to help. Hope you will manage to overcome this issue and preferably post the solution. Good luck~