Sign in to follow this  
LilyV3

I'm having so much fun

The halloween event is just so much fun to play. especially hunting each other down in cars is a nice part that is not possible like this anymore in missions.

• Like 6

i didn't liked the halloween event but i liked the new rewards.

Edited by Guest

You know it's kinda unfair while survivors needs to kill 100 pumpkins, but soldiers needs just 25. Most people playing the event are playing good, and, ironically die first. When that happens, survivors getting rekt. And there is no chance to win except run without any chances to kill this tryhards army.

yes not having counters for these things is a bit of a bummer.

@Nagletz no, actually surivors have only one life so killing them is harde,r because ech event their number is limited. you need just to team up as survivors and then you will b able to get your kills on pumpkins. survivors can go and seek suporior locations to defend them making farming kills much easier.

I've finished 100 kills yesterday, in soloplaying, using this

310?cb=20170601105757

its not so hard to count killing pumpkins, hunting on you, by crash their "tanks" in sity yards..

Edited by gypexa cynepcmap

On 11/2/2019 at 6:29 PM, gypexa cynepcmap said:

I've finished 100 kills yesterday, in soloplaying, using this

310?cb=20170601105757

its not so hard to count killing pumpkins, hunting on you, by crash their "tanks" in sity yards..

Can confirm, Kolva is best wall.  Usually end up booming some teammates too because they're stupid and instead of getting out of the way end up running directly into me.  Sorry but if you can't see this thing coming even in the fog then that's on you.  Seems like teammates are just magnetized to the front of these things.

I wish we had more time remaining in the event... Couldn't really play much in last 2 weeks due to work scheduling.

• Like 2

On 11/1/2019 at 6:48 PM, LilyV3 said:

The halloween event is just so much fun to play. especially hunting each other down in cars is a nice part that is not possible like this anymore in missions.

What worries me people keep asking for the same event we had 2 times already.

Dunno how about you but i'm pretty bored - like eating pizza for week non-stop. The moment I got achievements I was out.

maybe because you are bored, i am not it's just fun the way it is and its liited in time so it is exactly a change form the regular APB. there is no need to make it "new" every year.

Sign in to follow this