blockblack

How to easily push campers out of their location?

Before I get started I am not complaining, I am just asking for tips and methods to push out campers

So after I lost so many missions because enemies get very good camping locations... It is time to ask...

How can I easily push campers out of their locations? For example the most common location that I want to know how to push campers out of is at Financial: Border the Plantagenet and Border Highschool Rooftops... And to be Specific I mean that Rooftop that has only one way to get to and it is to jump from to it... if you know that location then let's get into further detail...

Today I was matched against a group of 4 max rank silver criminals in a 4vs4 match in financial... one of the enemies' team became the VIP and they had to go somewhere to camp... Then they went to camp in that location I mentioned... And well... After they got there they deployed a field supply and all of them equiped the wide radius medium field supply mod... And then... The VIP used an OSMAW and then switched to OPGL at some point of the stage, Then one of his teammates equiped an HVR sniper... And then another teammate equiped an NFAS with improve rifling 3 and then another teammate equiped an ATAC 424 Patroller...

So after they started camping we lost against them after we ran out of all of your 30 lives and the enemy VIP didn't die even once...

So do you have any method or trick to defeat Pros that camp in very OP locations with perfect weapons for their camping situation?

You have grenades, use them.

If you are pushing a tough spot and die with grenades not thrown, you dun goofed. 

Outside of that, positioning and coordinated teammates as well as the proper loadouts help. 

I just cannot stress grenades enough though. 

Use them, always use them. Just dumped a mag and are already behind cover? Start cooking that nade. 

Think your opp is in the next room or around that corner? Pre-nade it before you push. 

Always 

Use

Your

Nades

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 8

About the school, if you're playing in premade, at least one friend, you or him can climb on the garage roof on the other side of the road to defend the 2nd one who should jump on the school from the bus station. There's big wiener that you and your teammate have to nade together, if there's none, you can nade vent boxes 

Edited by Lign

6 minutes ago, Lign said:

About the school, if you're playing in premade, at least one friend, you or him can climb on the garage roof on the other side of the road to defend the 2nd one who should jump on the school from the bus station. There's big wiener that you and your teammate have to nade together, if there's none, you can nade vent boxes 

so all camping locations in APB are breakable at some way?

Just now, blockblack said:

so all camping locations in APB are breakable at some way?

They're but some of them are really hard to attack especially against premade. If you're playing with average randoms, it's just nearly impossible if your opponents abuse some good spots, you can try to trade your random teammates for kills and use them as decoy but it's still hard

1 minute ago, Lign said:

They're but some of them are really hard to attack especially against premade. If you're playing with average randoms, it's just nearly impossible if your opponents abuse some good spots, you can try to trade your random teammates for kills and use them as decoy but it's still hard

In that match I mentioned I got matched with kids+Russians so I wasn't able to talk a plan with them at any way... Why does the matchmaking sometimes give me lemons in the eyes for real...

8 minutes ago, blockblack said:

In that match I mentioned I got matched with kids+Russians so I wasn't able to talk a plan with them at any way... Why does the matchmaking sometimes give me lemons in the eyes for real...

That's why I suggest you to use your teammates as decoy, let them push first and grab the info or trade a kill

Edited by Lign
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Lign said:

That's why I suggest you to use your teammates as decoy, let them push first and grab the info or trade a kill

yeah solo tactic number 1 is use your teammates as bait.

dunno why it was downvoted because i do this a lot

• Like 4

The mentioned location (ironically, in the Silver Street) can be easily cleared of campers in several ways, but perhaps the easiest one is having two shooters with high-velocity weapons, one positioned on the highway, from the Eastside Joker Gunworks direction, other on the top of Border High School, I have marked it on the map. 

35BOUs0.jpg

If it is 4:4 match, the other two players could be just distractions, pushing from Shianxi Blvd. or Silver St. Usually, it's enough to kill a VIP once to force them to change the spot and then change your loadout/tactic for the next camp spot, correspondingly. I do not know, personally I never liked those who go from one to the next "OP camp" spot, it's just silly and time consuming.

Anyway, there's no single spot (thank God) which you cannot conquer with the right approach. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blockblack said:

Before I get started I am not complaining, I am just asking for tips and methods to push out campers

So after I lost so many missions because enemies get very good camping locations... It is time to ask...

How can I easily push campers out of their locations? For example the most common location that I want to know how to push campers out of is at Financial: Border the Plantagenet and Border Highschool Rooftops... And to be Specific I mean that Rooftop that has only one way to get to and it is to jump from to it... if you know that location then let's get into further detail...

Today I was matched against a group of 4 max rank silver criminals in a 4vs4 match in financial... one of the enemies' team became the VIP and they had to go somewhere to camp... Then they went to camp in that location I mentioned... And well... After they got there they deployed a field supply and all of them equiped the wide radius medium field supply mod... And then... The VIP used an OSMAW and then switched to OPGL at some point of the stage, Then one of his teammates equiped an HVR sniper... And then another teammate equiped an NFAS with improve rifling 3 and then another teammate equiped an ATAC 424 Patroller...

So after they started camping we lost against them after we ran out of all of your 30 lives and the enemy VIP didn't die even once...

So do you have any method or trick to defeat Pros that camp in very OP locations with perfect weapons for their camping situation?

If they are on the planetangent, you can snipe from the highway across the way and the skate park depending on where on the planetangent, you can also snipe/AR/rifle them  from the border high roof. If they are on border high, you can snipe from the highway, or the construction area. Sometimes you can get lucky across the street in the little housing area.

Also if you're into rushing, you can rush from below and jump on the vent if they are camping the ladders, or flank in from the skate park which tends to work well as well.

grenades help as well.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

3 hours ago, Alani said:

yeah solo tactic number 1 is use your teammates as bait.

dunno why it was downvoted because i do this a lot

Those who usually becomes a bait disliked

Along with the nice suggestions you're getting here I'll add that after the match ends you could try to go to where your opp was camping and take a look around for possible spots for sniping and such.

I'd suggest you to do it every time you have a chance, every single location you have to attack or defend, take your time out of missions to stand there and look around for possible spots that could give you a clear line of shot, you'll gain enough map awareness to counter fight campers in almost every situation after a while.

After that, then it is all about odds as other people pointed out here, if they are a pre-made team of experienced players and you're soloing with randoms your chances are reduced, if you have a buddy to develop some team tactics or just someone you find both get good chemistry for some spontaneous team play then you'll have better chances.

Then there's also the remaining time factor, if you have a few minutes left consider every attempt to attack by its potential duration, usually a hard defended spot could take above 40 secs to 1:30 min to clear if there are teams of 3 or 4 players, and take special consideration on respawning times because once you kill the second enemy the first one might be already on sight and even aiming at you to take you down before you reach the objective.

Edited by Salvick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

explosive weapons.

This is why I love my Volcano so much.  At 100 meters it explodes and kills people so when I see opponents camping a roof or hallway I just shoot rockets and let my team attack.

Out of all the weapon in the JT store, the Osmaw is probably my most recommended only so people can have an anti-vehicle/camper weapon.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You have grenades, use them.

If you are pushing a tough spot and die with grenades not thrown, you dun goofed. 

Outside of that, positioning and coordinated teammates as well as the proper loadouts help. 

I just cannot stress grenades enough though. 

Use them, always use them. Just dumped a mag and are already behind cover? Start cooking that nade. 

Think your opp is in the next room or around that corner? Pre-nade it before you push. 

Always 

Use

Your

Nades

You were literally saying that advice like a military commander General....

15 hours ago, Bambola said:

The mentioned location (ironically, in the Silver Street) can be easily cleared of campers in several ways, but perhaps the easiest one is having two shooters with high-velocity weapons, one positioned on the highway, from the Eastside Joker Gunworks direction, other on the top of Border High School, I have marked it on the map. 

35BOUs0.jpg

If it is 4:4 match, the other two players could be just distractions, pushing from Shianxi Blvd. or Silver St. Usually, it's enough to kill a VIP once to force them to change the spot and then change your loadout/tactic for the next camp spot, correspondingly. I do not know, personally I never liked those who go from one to the next "OP camp" spot, it's just silly and time consuming.

Anyway, there's no single spot (thank God) which you cannot conquer with the right approach. 

The problem is that I was gold and got matched with 3 Russian bronzes... and guess what, I can't call for backup, So I couldn't do any sort of plans with them because I can't speak russian and they can't speak english...

I feel like that match was meant for me to lose haha....

+My teammates tried to use sniper but as I mentioned, the enemy team had a sniper too, that sniper killed my team's snipers in actually no time...

Edited by blockblack

10 hours ago, blockblack said:

You were literally saying that advice like a military commander General....

The problem is that I was gold and got matched with 3 Russian bronzes... and guess what, I can't call for backup, So I couldn't do any sort of plans with them because I can't speak russian and they can't speak english...

I feel like that match was meant for me to lose haha....

+My teammates tried to use sniper but as I mentioned, the enemy team had a sniper too, that sniper killed my team's snipers in actually no time...

Don't try to communicate with randoms if you see them being bad, they won't understand you even if their native language is english or mark you as a troll or toxic.

Edited by Lign

Nades nades nades... and more nades.

Should always try to use your nades. (if needed)

On top of that, change loadout for different situations.

• Like 1

If you have a good team, flanking also helps.  While you're distracting the campers, have a teammate sneak around and catch them off guard.

My favorite camp spot counters are the OPGL and the DMR (if two shot is possible). While getting good with them is guaranteed to clear the spot for you, you need to have teammates that can capitalize on your move. This is because you don't want to be in a vulnerable spot so that you can maximize your pressure on the location. However it's really difficult for people to realize what you are doing without proper communication. Try to tell them in teamchat what you are going to do and just hope for the best.

Unless you happen to get matched with a very good player who reads your move, chances are that you have to capitalize on your action yourself and just somehow try to wing it. As someone who solos 90% of the time let me tell you that breaking a spot against a premade when you are soloing can be essentially impossible. You can manage to lure premades into doing mistakes which can open up an opportunity. Still, my go to mindset in such a scenario is that I don't feel like prolonging the stomp anyway.

The best advice I can give you in that scenario is to just play for kills and ignore the win. Try to cause as much disruption as you can so that next time you have an opportunity to break a hold, the practice you did in those impossible scenarios will be of value to you.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 5:46 PM, Lign said:

Yeah. Can't blame you if some of this people refuse to work together... you can have some use out of them at least.

Wow, lots of actual good strats on this thread. Like sincerely good strats on this thread.

I only got 1 question; why is it when my teams fight the people in this thread in missions, almost all of them either instantly AFK, hackusate, both or quit the match? 😞

People seem to know how to play, I guess afking is just easier to do? I dunno, never afk'd or quit in a match before lol. But i have hackusated! 😛

5 hours ago, Ohshii said:

Wow, lots of actual good strats on this thread. Like sincerely good strats on this thread.

I only got 1 question; why is it when my teams fight the people in this thread in missions, almost all of them either instantly AFK, hackusate, both or quit the match? 😞

People seem to know how to play, I guess afking is just easier to do? I dunno, never afk'd or quit in a match before lol. But i have hackusated! 😛

because our population is small and shoves people of low skill against people of high skill.  It looks like cheating to lower skilled players and they give up.

Plus the game runs like crap.

First: spawn car everywhere. 4p==4cars spawn

2nd: KV3-percs-Pmg

3rd: Fireworklauncher (Note: not only for spot but for directly shot enemy hidden, is like an opgl but shot straight)

(doesnT works? 4 OPGL )

Teamwork + Explosives is the camp spot breaking formula.
Standard frag grenades have really nasty damage (750 max) and a very generous radius. Consider switching away from concs if you need a ...wider? edge, or have one of your teammates equip the OPGL and make it rain.

Assuming your throwing arm is good, they're either going to take an awful lot of damage, which puts them in a bad situation if you're preparing to push, or they will have to fall back and relocate, giving you ample opportunity to shoot them in the back or to push up to the spot

Some more exposed camping spots can be "broken" with the Volcano (damage and radius ramps up as it travels) and the DMR (2 shot kill past 88m)

Naturally, none of the above matters without teamwork.
Pushing on your own is only so effective if they're prepared for it and have two people ready to gun you down. Ideally, as you damage them and push them back to a bad location, you want someone to either be ready to run in as you chuck grenades, or perhaps a friend with a more accurate weapon ready to pick them off if they start running away

This is especially true for places like the high school where you get clear LoS to the spot in question. Have the pointman ready to climb the stairs as your Marksman/Sniper harasses them & another person tries to chuck grenades to flush them out.

Another example where good teamwork is required would be the nook above Double B.

Ideally you should be able to push them towards either the ladder or the balcony with explosives from one side, blasting the other side with more explosives to trap them & weaken them enough for a push. Make sure to have a buddy watching the ladders if you're coming in from the street door, however