Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)grunge76

Sad state.

I knew you amateurs cared nothing for your PS4 fans... still no update... so sad... so pathetic.  If you finished the update and sent it in for approval, why has it still not been approved.  The Cons are over, bug the heck out of Sony to get them to approve it or something.  Yes, I know, I keep creating new threads wondering what's going on.  Ban me from the forum if you don't like it.  I'm not someone who searches forums for hours because I never find answers when I've tried to in the past.  It would be nice if you would, if you really cared, as the developer, to comment an answer right here.  I doubt you have the guts to answer though, because you know you don't care about PS4 fans.

Edited by (PS4)grunge76

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

Hi there,

I 100% sympathize with the console players. Both PS4 and XB1 are terrible at the moment.

I try to include console specific details in my weekly Engine Upgrade threads here:

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

I 100% sympathize with the console players. Both PS4 and XB1 are terrible at the moment.

I try to include console specific details in my weekly Engine Upgrade threads here:

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this