Sign in to follow this  
Gizzly

How effective is BattleEye

00:12 Running around out in the open in basically the optimal range to get mowed down by an ALIG. No cheating.

00:56 You're doing it again, stop doing that.

That last bit where you didn't die: You're just standing out in the open. You should have pushed the point at close range to counter his long range ALIG play, the ALIG is hard to use against CQC users, anbd you have an NTEC.

Your positioning, aim, and reaction times, and decision making are all very, very poor. I'm not trying to attack you, but there is no cheating in this video.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

here we go... Battleye isn't going to magically make you better at the game..

In addition to @-Rachel-'s reply, you really should check out gameplay by better players via Twitch or YouTube.

17 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

im not saying names. im just thinking BE isnt really doing its job.

Feels like you want to frame the player  to cheating. This video cannot reveal anything other than he is camping and you are running to his path like a new player.

19 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

As we've seen with all of your other videos, you literally have no idea what cheats/hacks actually look like. You literally run directly at him in the same spot 3 times in a row.

Stop posting these videos. They aren't allowed. 

yeah. you're supposed to use cover... (cars, barricades, whatever that doesn't allow bullets to go through)

utilize cover, and if you know an enemy player is waiting on a corner, use a grenade to try and push them back from that position.

for you guys with bad eyesight

Looks like another "I'm dumb so he's cheating" post.

Yeah it is not doing whatever it is supposed to be doing.. had three missions and two of them were opp'd against cheaters. 

the ALIG isnt made for rang. i use to do that same full auto and shoot ppl at the rang and never got a kill. he does it and lands all hits. this guy may be a cheater but u guys r not willing to see it cuz im the "shit" player. in the end its LO that has the finile say in thing. i just wanted to say that i dont think BE is working. if i really wanted to show something i would have gone with this video here. yes i did send then this video to.

Edited by TheTankBal

Wait, this post wasn't a troll? That was the only conclusion I could come to watching that video.

Edit: Or any of the other videos. Surely that's against some kind of forum rule?

Edited by SLICKIEM

28 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

1) Alig is even though RNG, it can delete players from 30m+ , its even easier  if the player is bad and the alig is camping.

2) You are running through the same path again and again and dying non stop

3) You ARE not changing your route.

4) You are NOT going for CQC, instead staying at a ezy comfortable distance of the alig player.

DO NOT TRY TO FRAME PLAYERS IF YOU ARE JUST PLAIN BAD.

10 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

the ALIG isnt made for rang. i use to do that same full auto and shoot ppl at the rang and never got a kill. he does it and lands all hits. this guy may be a cheater but u guys r not willing to see it cuz im the "shit" player. in the end its LO that has the finile say in thing. i just wanted to say that i dont think BE is working. if i really wanted to show something i would have gone with this video here. 

this video doesnt change what was already said, skimed thru every fight and found huge differences between you and an average gold. You arent going to get better if you spend all your time hackusating instead of trying to be a better player to really validate your claims.

heres a few things you need to work on:

- positioning/knowing where your character's body is at all times

- awareness/camera

- actually knowing where your crosshair is at all times, just iron-sighting in the general direction isnt enough.

- fire rate at ranges/handling recoil

you are silver, it's an accurate rank. if you want to get better and actually value getting better, stop hackusating just becuase you don't want to accept you have lots of room for improvement.

Edited by tennogrineer
  • Like 1

If APBR has BEST BE variant,then GG cheats.

If its a cheap variant, then we will see loads of cheaters again !

9 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

i use to do that same full auto and shoot ppl at the rang and never got a kill.

The difference is he actually uses marksman mode. Something that took you years to learn how to do. 

The ALIG is incredibly accurate at certain ranges. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

You got me a good laugh...

The funniest thing is that people is actually believing this xD

Edited by LuzExtinguido

5 minutes ago, tennogrineer said:

this video doesnt change what was already said, skimed thru every fight and found huge differences between you and an average gold. You arent going to get better if you spend all your time hackusating instead of trying to be a better player to really validate your claims.

heres a few things you need to work on:

- positioning

- awareness/camera

- actually knowing where your crosshair is at all times, just iron-sighting in the general direction isnt enough.

i dont remeber once ever saying i was good. atleast i try a video showing something. 

Just now, TheTankBal said:

i dont remeber once ever saying i was good. atleast i try a video showing something. 

Again that video only shows how should you not run into a camper when he is literally facing that direction. If you changed the caption to  "How to help a camper get easy kills" that would have made sense.

Just now, TheTankBal said:

I am sorry my dear, but you are simply showing a player who is better than you... An effort wasted is an effort....That is all, you CANNOT get compensation just cause you put some effort into something that nets NO RESULTS.

Looking at the video, i will say with 100% precision that YOU WILL CALL ME CHEATER,  take a video , post it here and rage quit.... You are playing like a complete new player who just joined the game...

1 minute ago, TheTankBal said:

i understand. but by posting a video claiming battleye isnt working at your level of skill is a problematic mentality. i know what you want to show, but im sorry, this is not a good video to show what you intended to show. instead it showed your lack of skill. you would think otherwise at a higher level of skill.

does that mean there arent hackers? no. but it also doesnt mean people magically will be better now that battleye is here and those people will always do what you do: not critique their own gameplay and find an excuse.

@TheTankbal Why do you have that youtube channel named (APB is trash) its abit hatefull don't you think? If you don't like the game simply don't play it, no one is forcing you to play it against your own will, perhaps you should think abit longer before creating topics like this...

Edited by yaepes
  • Like 1

Cheating for sure. Its not the internet or something..

Also SPEED HACKING is still possible in APBR. You can do it with legit programs..... 

If someone some LO team says i will be banned IF i get banned, then i can go ingame RIGHT NOW and show speed hacking....Its really THAT SIMPLE....(no im not bragging or something, its simple af)

Edited by Thelnformer
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yaepes said:

Why do you have that youtube channel name its abit hatefull dont you think? If you don't like the game simply don't play it, no one is forcing you to play it against your own will, perhaps you should think abit longer before creating topics like this...

cuz thats when G1 had APB. 

I don't think you're sufficiently mentally equipt to play online multiplayer video games.

I think a better use of your time would be to go back to making your full sized origami anime waifus.

You've just got a lot to learn that isnt a cheater you just don't use cover, you are zoomed in (zoom out with the minus - key) & you aren't pushing when you need to, Just please stop hackusating and learn the game.

4DA88FEA1C2DD114BAAE25797841C0279230F049

Crouched with HS3, the ALIG is accurate enough to guarantee a hit within 50m if you tap fire to allow the spread to recover.