Sign in to follow this  
Farmiga

Weapon Colors

Maybe it is not very important but it is possible that im is not the only one who thinks the same thing and is that the symbol of the weapon "Dog Ear" has a purple color that I do not like haha I think it would look very beautiful in gold but it is my opinion :D    Icon_SniperRifle_VesperFoldingStock_Purp  = Icon_SniperRifle_VesperTactical_Gold.png

• Like 1

I have moved this topic to the Game suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1

I'm curious why some of the weapons are Purple actually.  There's the Dog Ear, and the ACT44 Last Stand, and maybe a FEW others.  Not many purple ones.  I wish they would make them all the same color tbh.  Ones bought in-game and Armas ones alike, so it would help kinda dispel the idea of P2W guns to new players a bit.  They see that gold icon and immediately jump to P2W.  IMO all the icons should either be white or gold.

2 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I'm curious why some of the weapons are Purple actually.  There's the Dog Ear, and the ACT44 Last Stand, and maybe a FEW others.  Not many purple ones.  I wish they would make them all the same color tbh.  Ones bought in-game and Armas ones alike, so it would help kinda dispel the idea of P2W guns to new players a bit.  They see that gold icon and immediately jump to P2W.  IMO all the icons should either be white or gold.

The new players who think the game is p2w just need play a few days to undersand, the armas weapons are p2l (pay to loose) xD like a COBRA haha but i buy just to estetic so thats why i want see dog ear with gold icon 😂

11 minutes ago, Gaiz said:

The new players who think the game is p2w just need play a few days to undersand, the armas weapons are p2l (pay to loose) xD like a COBRA haha but i buy just to estetic so thats why i want see dog ear with gold icon 😂

Actually the Armas Store has some really good weapons imo.,,,,, beside all of  the reskins of course. 

Edited by TheWalke

9 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I'm curious why some of the weapons are Purple actually. 

Not sure if they are still around but there were retail boxes you could buy with a code. Redeeming the code would give RT weapons. IIRC, it was a choice of a scout, ntec, or whisper plus the ACT44 and cisco. The dog ear wasn't part of it.