Sign in to follow this  
johnsmith101

GamersFirst support not responding about Steam account...

I contacted GamersFirst support over 2 weeks ago as I tried to log into my steam account and was told I needed to reset my password (must have been required since I haven't logged in for ages). Since it's my steam account I can't log into the gamersfirst website and have no idea how to do it. I contacted support over two weeks ago to try and reclaim my account or even find out more information about my steam account so I could reset my password. I've had no response from them after bumping the post again a few days ago. Considering I've spent £100+ on multiple characters over the years I would expect the support to at least be helpful but it's just been pure ignorance...

Hi there,

This topic has been moved to the Social District section of our forums.

I am sorry you are facing issues recovering your account, and apologize for the delay. You can check the current Customer Support response time on this thread :

Thank you and sorry again for the inconvenience.

- Azukii

Support response time is currently about 17 days, so be patient.

First of all, do you have any proof that you are owner of this account?

I remember when someone attempted to hijack my APB account via hijacking of my steam account and mail in January (pretty sure it was because of G1 leak - thankfully I was FF banned so whoever tried that, ultimately won nothing). I provided shitton of proof (payment history, account creation date, characters specifics from in-game and some personal details (like my IP from which I kept accessing my acc).

For all I care you might be one of hijackers of mine or someone else account and now trying to gain access again. LO without proof might think the same.

So yeah, I can say a lot of bad about LO but I don't think there is bad will there....

Edited by Mitne

Sign in to follow this