Sign in to follow this  
Noob_Guardian

Demon/Demoness Color Change

colored titles never were a good idea to begin with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

colored titles never were a good idea to begin with.

Let alone my True Hunter title! 😁

5 hours ago, Trivirium said:

As for the individuals who cannot restrain themselves from shooting anything red, jfc get glasses or something because you're a danger to yourself and everyone around you clearly. Like I'm dressed in red and black head to toe in game. I never get shot by teammates unless some stupid positioning is involved, and if you can't NOT HIT GREEN? just like you'd see RED? 

If that's the case, remove every green title. Just to be sure lol?

While you're at it please remove all the gold/yellow ones because I can't tell if their P5 or N5.

Holy shit if they do this I'll actually kms.

This has nothing to do with bad eyesight. It's about deeply rooted instinct. I played FC for 10 minutes  and already shot more friendly targets than I did in the past year. Clearly it was a problem.

5 hours ago, Trivirium said:

Holy shit if they do this I'll actually kms.

Life goes on...for everyone else, just not you.

i find it funny wearing a red shirt in fc and all the shotgun players on my team happen to "mistakenly" meat shot me in the back with shotguns always. 😄

• Like 2

Like someone here said: Make it black than please?
Orange color just don't go with Demon/Demoness title and it's ugly..

:classic_wacko:

Edited by LilPurple
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Salvick said:

Because of this:

D0xwSKD.png

...friend or foe?

Not sure if a whole new forum thread was needed but I'm glad you asked so I could bring this screenshot here.

clearly a foe (meter), the red name gives it away. A red title under fieals green name doesn't mean anything to me. Even then I see the title demoness in the box, but since I actually *cough* read the red name before I fire. I have no issue with it. /shrug.

19 hours ago, SkittyM said:

This is basically it.  While i had the title equipped i was wondering why i kept getting blasted by team mates when i would round a corner or pop up behind them.  Prime showcase of why we never got any red titles since its an instinctive reaction that red = dead in video games.  Not sure about other shades of red and im not sure why the Neutral titles were changed from green but oh well i guess.

actually, we don't get red titles because red is associated with <GM>

Edited by Noob_Guardian

13 hours ago, RCooper said:

Make the demon/demoness title black

Like black is easy to see and not at all hard to make out

3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

actually, we don't get red titles because red is associated with <GM>

Not at all?  <GM> is a chat tag, they dont have a unique title.  Most people who see a red title will think "enemy" LONG before they think "Oh, that's a GM".

3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

<GM>

1 minute ago, SkittyM said:

<GM>

what's a gm? 

:^)

I too like the idea to make the Demon/Demoness title black. Any skilled lovelies out there want to do a mock up?

On 10/31/2019 at 8:03 AM, Sayori said:

This has nothing to do with bad eyesight. It's about deeply rooted instinct. I played FC for 10 minutes  and already shot more friendly targets than I did in the past year. Clearly it was a problem.

Life goes on...for everyone else, just not you.

Just saw this now.
If instinct is to shoot your buddies based on colour, a friendly fire game isn't for you.

Especially since I could colour my entire person bright red and according to your instinctive logic, you'd kill me every time and most likely be kicked for TKing.

I think anyone after a while of being in a match can identify their targets based on their appearance, and while in a case of FC where players drop in/out frequently then sure, I can see a simpleton getting mixed up with tags and names, but that doesn't give chase to another rabbit hole of the P5/N5 argument.

If you're gonna make the Demon tag no longer red to avoid confusion? Then suddenly having a Yellow/Gold tag makes me think you're P5/N5 and I'm gonna cap you because I'm confused by colours.

Because after playing APB it almost becomes instinct to shoot Gold/Yellow tags since they'll also always be an enemy, Friendly N5/P5 is always green.

This is stupid please bring back nice things. Or at least make it just a different Red. Like you most likely have a HTML or HEX limitation on colour but for the love of god there's more reds than just ANOTHER DAMN ORANGE TITLE.

Edited by Trivirium
typo
  • Like 1

I think people is mistaking the issue here. Is not about "shooting" your team mates, is about a reaction that besides how you can control it it is still there. Is that fraction of a millisecond that your brain takes to realize it is just the red title getting mixed with the target engage action instinct. And is not such a big deal imo but totally unnecessary to have alternative/optional features that interfere with specific design elements related with the core game mechanics.

...something like that.

I'm using the crims' starter outfit on my enforcer in combination with this title...I don't have to mention how this usually ends up like 😛

On 10/31/2019 at 10:46 AM, RCooper said:

Make the demon/demoness title black

Exactly this. And I also think it would be better if they keep it Demon for both genders, it's accurate enough and it just looks better than Demoness. Everywhere that I've seen, a female demon is still called a demon and not a demoness.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Flaws said:

Exactly this. And I also think it would be better if they keep it Demon for both genders, it's accurate enough and it just looks better than Demoness. Everywhere that I've seen, a female demon is still called a demon and not a demoness.

Thissss

On 11/3/2019 at 9:39 AM, Flaws said:

It's easier to say demon, and i think it's just the translation from stuff is easier to say demon. Oni vs Akuma for example, however, sometimes you'll hear them say Akuma, but it'll translate to "demon"

Trivirium gets it.

And red is a shit color. Fuck red, fuck pirus, and fuck anybody whose favorite color is red. Facts.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:21 PM, -Dan- said:

Better dead than red

but red = ded.

Sign in to follow this