Sign in to follow this  
Citrin

Male fishnet top - nvm

I'm frustrated.

Finally clothing which would be good for my Citrin... Short-sleeved fishnet shirt.

What suprise I had on face when it looked... horrible. It looked like tattoo.

Then some female player with her fishnet passed me. High quality fishnet on her body. I imagined that on Citrin...

Excuse me, what the fuck?

Fine... Male players are not favored in clothing aspect, I can work with it somehow... but when you release some clothing at least don't treat us like some second category players. Clothing options are low and you add new ones which don't look good...

Not actual, although I would love to learn what option in advanced launcher causes such shit.

Edited by Citrin

Had no idea that the texture quality was different from male to female
I'll see if I notice it

44 minutes ago, Ranger95 said:

Had no idea that the texture quality was different from male to female
I'll see if I notice it

I post comprasion on highest. Give me few minutes.

Merged.

Never fucking mind... I specially double checked, restarted game even to check if I'm not gonna make fool out of myself when I posted that...

I changed settings in advanced launcher to ultra and it worked properly now. I just wonder what option can affect look of fishnet while leaving rest of body in HD. Or even leave female fishnet in good look.

But here's photo on ultra so in the end it's all fine and dandy there - I guess I start to use it then:

YypmiB2.jpg

What I saw was damn pixelosis. Litteraly low resolution textures. Problem was rest of textures was HD, checked twice - once after changing settings manually in-game, second restarting (for some changes to work). Now I set it up for ultra and it worked.

I tweak settings a bit. Maybe I find that setting which does that shit.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this