Sign in to follow this  
Quinn_Quin

Sale?

I don't think they need a sale with the last couple of new items released on Armas.

would be nice to atleast get an official "no sorry, not anytime soon" on this topic... but almost every time this question comes up, there's silence...

they've lowered the prices of the whole armas a while back (and I'm thankful for that, truly), but still - some things remain a little too expensive... so I'd also be happy with another revisit of pricing on armas instead of a sale. (a sale would still be appreciated if there's no revisit)

I mean 24$ (or 19$ with premium) for just 1 single account wide weapon is still quite a lot considering that there is a huge list of weapons, and multiple categories that you'd want to cover.
Secondary weapon prices are fine, and should be the standard for all the weapons available. 15$ (12$ with premium).
also, looking at other games item shops - for example heroes and generals, a single weapon costs slightly below, sometimes a little over 10$. which is a fair price for a weapon tbh.

I'd go some shopping for weapons if prices would be slightly lower... right now there's like 8 weapons I'm interested in but I'd only get 2 for 50$... not willing to spend another 1000$+ on this game like I did when I was a stupid teenager buying overpriced stuff...

anyway, that's just my take on the situation.., again, some official words on this topic would be appreciated!

• Like 1

Nah, but you can be sure they will Always update the armas each week, instead of fixing useful things that peopels are raging about. 🙂 

22 hours ago, Snubnose said:

they've lowered the prices of the whole armas a while back (and I'm thankful for that, truly), but still - some things remain a little too expensive... so I'd also be happy with another revisit of pricing on armas instead of a sale. (a sale would still be appreciated if there's no revisit)

I mean 24$ (or 19$ with premium) for just 1 single account wide weapon is still quite a lot considering that there is a huge list of weapons, and multiple categories that you'd want to cover.
Secondary weapon prices are fine, and should be the standard for all the weapons available. 15$ (12$ with premium).
also, looking at other games item shops - for example heroes and generals, a single weapon costs slightly below, sometimes a little over 10$. which is a fair price for a weapon tbh.

I'd go some shopping for weapons if prices would be slightly lower... right now there's like 8 weapons I'm interested in but I'd only get 2 for 50$... not willing to spend another 1000$+ on this game like I did when I was a stupid teenager buying overpriced stuff...

I'm not an accountant, so maybe what I'll say here makes no sense from LO's point of view, but based on my personal experience I've never felt more compelled to throw money at ARMAS than when RP did special G1C sales. Out of the 185$ I've spent on this game, 75$ were during the 2x G1C sale in March 2013, and 50$ were later in December when I think it was +50% G1Cs.

Now I get that they might be afraid that by doing so, people would stockpile cheap G1Cs and buy nothing after that for a long period of time.

But again, my experience says otherwise. Actually since I was like "man, I got these credits for cheap, It doesn't matter if I spend it on stuff I don't really need", I ended up buying perm weapons I barely use, and even lootboxes -70 of them actually, first and last time I ever paid for these things in a game (so far)- .... Do I regret it ? No. Because I still feel like it was a good deal.

Of course I'm aware that there is now this permanent up-to-25% bonus on G1Cs, but it doesn't have the same flavor to it. It just feels like it's their normal price. My last purchase was 1833G1Cs to get the Acc-wide harness pack, and thinking back on it I feel like 20$ was a bit pricey for this and that I should wait a bit before spending more. I'm less in that "spend your money like money ain't shit" vibe.

In short : Periodically double the amount of pixels we can get for our bucks, and you'll definitely get more of my real money in return.

Yeah cause it's so benefical to run business in which 99% of users buy at discount of what you plan to sell.

Nah, they lowered a lot of prices. The only discount you will gain is premium one.

Sign in to follow this