Sign in to follow this  
fragmeister

Nvidia FreeStyle ReShade/Filters

Nvidia has officially integrated ReShade and corresponding filters into its FreeStyle feature. I tried it in Modern Warfare 2019 its AMAZING ! @MattScott @Lixil Please reach out to Nvidia for whitelisting APB into NvProfiler. 

This will definitely give a fresh coat of paint to the existing game. 

https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/152968 

https://www.geforce.com/en_GB/gfecnt/whats-new/articles/nvidia-freestyle-ansel-enhancements-geforce-experience-article

Edited by fragmeister
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice, I'd love it if APB got support for this.  Using ReShade currently with the only effects applied being sharpen and a mild sepia tone to cancel out the ugly blue filter and make it look warmer.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

can it make everything greyscale except for a specific red color code? 

asking for a friend :^)

I made a thread a while ago asking if anything thought that NVidia support for Ansel at the time was possible, for making realistic screenshots and adding filters to in game captures.

I remember a lot of people saying that it would be a lot of money, time and effort to bring something like that into an older version of the game. So most likely not.

Finances willing, and maybe if the launch of the updated APB goes well, they might have it for the engine update.

But I wouldn't hold your breath. I know there's an SDK for devs to get add support into their titles but again, with how wonky APB is and it's spaghetti code, might add some new rendering for screenies and real time, but might lose render distance or increase pop-ins, that or just break everything.

EDIT: 

Edited by Trivirium
Top kek, I found the post I made from last year.

#EverythingAfterTheEngineUpgradeIncludedHalloweenAchivementsFix

Ray Tracing in APB through ReShade PogChamp

Actually, you can't use custom ReShade filters in 'competitive' games, but there are still some cool filters like 'Clarity'

Edited by nikitos5

38 minutes ago, nikitos5 said:

630390330080100362.png?v=1

On 10/30/2019 at 7:10 PM, Trivirium said:

I made a thread a while ago asking if anything thought that NVidia support for Ansel at the time was possible, for making realistic screenshots and adding filters to in game captures.

I remember a lot of people saying that it would be a lot of money, time and effort to bring something like that into an older version of the game. So most likely not.

Finances willing, and maybe if the launch of the updated APB goes well, they might have it for the engine update.

But I wouldn't hold your breath. I know there's an SDK for devs to get add support into their titles but again, with how wonky APB is and it's spaghetti code, might add some new rendering for screenies and real time, but might lose render distance or increase pop-ins, that or just break everything.

EDIT: 

On 10/30/2019 at 8:20 PM, AlishaAzure said:

#EverythingAfterTheEngineUpgradeIncludedHalloweenAchivementsFix

this is basically just about whitelisting the game though, as far as i know LO wouldn't have to do much - reshade normally is basically just copying a few dlls, no SDK or anything needed

On 10/30/2019 at 11:05 PM, nikitos5 said:

Actually, you can't use custom ReShade filters in 'competitive' games, but there are still some cool filters like 'Clarity'

unless they are specifically allowed

Sign in to follow this