Like.. now, thanks.

Can you stop sleeping and send GMs on Dynamic Events over Citadel?

Did they Ever joined them? or they just spend all the time on social?

I really don't know what to think honestly, there are so many peoples griefing and exploding team mates cars.

Just WAKE UP and DO SOMETHING.

@MattScott @Lixil @ComFeyer

Edited by Guest

34 minutes ago, Solamente said:

ok im on it

Go get those low life griefers, homes!!!

source.gif

I just stopped playing the event after a few tries because of these, and they still playing every day while keep doing the same...

Edited by Salvick

4 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

I really don't know what to think honestly, there are so many peoples griefing and exploding team mates cars.

If this is your only complaint about issues with the game, while yes, there likely should be GM's, I personally haven't witnessed this taking place during the event. Only times I see "griefing" is just before a new round starts at spawn. Definitely annoying, but it hasn't actually spilled into the round itself. Not sure what else to tell you mate. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Dynamic Events over Citadel?

Least you actually have players, lmao.

#ripNA

3 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Only times I see "griefing" is just before a new round starts at spawn. Definitely annoying, but it hasn't actually spilled into the round itself. Not sure what else to tell you mate. 

But that's exactly what annoys anyone who would like to try to get the pumpkins in order to become the horsemen at start of the match. Along with constantly stressing others as you aren't supposed to expect an attack from friendly players.