Sign in to follow this  
Senpai67

Impossibility to change my account's password

Hello Mr Scott,

I don't know if you or a member of your staff are going to read this post, but I submitted a support ticket 2 days ago about an issue with my main account.

So it seems that my email adress linked to my account has a technical problem with your website because I got this error message "We've discovered an error with your email. Please contact us at support@littleorbit.com for more assistance". Well, I had a long break on the game and I forgot unfortunately my old password and need to change it for a new one.

I read an other post about this problem encountered by other people. Is this right that it happens for PC players using steam auto logging-in ? (like me)

So the logging-in is still working good and I can continue to play but I would like to resolve this problem as soon as possible...

What do you think about it ? How long do you think I'll have to wait to have an answer for my ticket ?

Thx alot for your help !

The reason you don't get any response it because they are far behind with all the support tickets. as you can see here: 

there is nothing that can help you on the forums unfortionally, so you have to wait for a response from the ticket. (17 days roughly)

Sign in to follow this