Sign in to follow this  
Zatro

What's a good secondary for long range?

Tired of using a nano when my primary is used for cqc or mid rangecombat anyways. I don't know how good the RFP is after the nerf. Any suggestion welcomed, legendaries and armas included

act44 or rsa (commander is legendary reskin) are really your only options, and neither is very good tbh

if you just want total range control it’s easier to use a long range primary combined with a showstopper or fbw/.45

Edited by Solamente
typo
  • Thanks 1

Joker RFP still the best.

If you can spend real money, get the armas version with scope or act 44 with the scope.

RSA and commander got terrible accuracy in my opinion. They are reskins of each other anyway.

• Thanks 1

yea ACT44 and RSA both still need slight accuracy buffs (combined with a little faster accuracy recovery).

their TTK is already extremely slow and them still relying this much on good RNG to get kills is just annoying to play with...

and to be honest, IMO they should have a less steep damage dropoff.. the amount of shots you need to kill someone slightly out of range is just too extreme - so extreme that you're just tickling your enemy instead of still putting at least some pressure on them... I mean it's just a matter of 10m for your weapon to either still do full damage, or almost none at all...

my suggestion:
add the same amount of accuracy you added last time again, and +5m on min-damage range (not max damage range).

Edited by Snubnose
  • Thanks 1

get the secondary obir bro 

you cant go wrong

brpp brpp brpp

riperonis extravegonis mortieveroni gigiziziwipinenezonis bro

On 10/28/2019 at 3:54 PM, RedEYEvan said:

get the secondary obir bro 

you cant go wrong

brpp brpp brpp

riperonis extravegonis mortieveroni gigiziziwipinenezonis bro

you forgot a "brpp" there, homie