JoanaDArc

Problem Pumpkins Event

2040748148_Semttulo1.png.d966d25092f703efcc595104b6a5c4d7.png941911630_Semttulo2.png.04d987d61937c1b6349e890bc20a8929.png1068120323_Semttulo3.png.26319ceb4ac51f6e5fad310056bf4273.pngThis halloween event is in trouble, I caught all pumpkins from the 2 districts, and yet in RULES shows that 4 left, I wanted them to fix it soon, before and November, because the event ends, I want the wings of demon, and from what I saw It's not just me with this problem.

Edited by JoanaDArc

Hi there, yes you the one of many that shoot a pumpkin in event district right ? The pumpkins smashed in the horseman district are not counted but are erased from the map so you are not able anymore to get them. They released an hotfix for that but i assume that you smashed those pumpkins before the patch.

Hi there,

I apologize for the issue you are facing. For that matter, please write a ticket to Customer Support as indicated in MattScott's post :

Thank you and sorry again for the inconvenience.

- Azukii

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Azukii said:

Hi there,

I apologize for the issue you are facing. For that matter, please write a ticket to Customer Support as indicated in MattScott's post :

Thank you and sorry again for the inconvenience.

- Azukii

I submitted my ticket Fri, Oct 25, 4:19 PM (2 days ago), do i need to send another ticket or wait for my original ticket's approval.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaddySponnabitch said:

I submitted my ticket Fri, Oct 25, 4:19 PM (2 days ago), do i need to send another ticket or wait for my original ticket's approval.

I'm sure they'll get to all of them quickly, but keep in mind that it's still weekend as well. I'm not sure how many support staff they have on hand during the weekends, but it might be a tad slower for now. 

• Thanks 1

I was with Scriff when he told me about your problem, and now i'm in the same spot.?imw=1024&imh=768&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette?imw=1024&imh=768&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette?imw=1024&imh=768&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

My time was a little short to play so took me around 4 days to get everything... and after all the effort and the hype to find all of them, i still can't get my wings ç.ç

This issue should now be resolved, if possible can you verify that it is?

The update on that was posted here:

~@mayii