Sign in to follow this  
PonuryZniwiarz

Strife dont need a nerf!

Just now, Solamente said:

and there’s inevitably a point out in the open or a location with 360 degree visibility, we can all come up with “impossible” hypotheticals if we try hard enough

If you think so, come to the place above double b, every corner is predictable especially when someone comes with the car, each corner is so easy to defend with jg

Who use fragile should know the risk.

Strife is my favourite shotgun. Should be buffed. More range .

Nerf the cancer gun ntec, its wayy too strong for a rifle, also too much range and dmg. Most people wouldnt be shit without that gun, strife is bad as it is even with cj3, its hard to hit when it acts like a snail. 

38 minutes ago, dzekydeblau said:

Most people wouldnt be shit without that gun

my prediction - most people using the ntec will just move to a different gun, which you will then also complain about being too good

can't wait

Edited by Solamente
typo

58 minutes ago, Solamente said:

my prediction - most people using the ntec will just move to a different gun, which you will then also complain about being too good

can't wait

Obeya and OBIR are good options when they nerf the Ntec.

5 hours ago, Solamente said:

can't wait

None of the options are as good as the N-TEC though so it's something.

33 minutes ago, GhosT said:

None of the options are as good as the N-TEC though so it's something.

considering you can use a cj3 obeya almost exactly like an ir3 ntec, that's like being happy that you've only got tumors in your balls and they havent metastasized yet 

Strife needs actually a buff, JG and CSG can be easilly switched to finish an opponent, but strife it takes so long you'll probably end up dead if you try to switch weapons.

13 hours ago, MrM0dZ said:

Strife needs actually a buff, JG and CSG can be easilly switched to finish an opponent, but strife it takes so long you'll probably end up dead if you try to switch weapons.

The thing about the strife is, however long it takes to switch weapons will be the same as it's minimum time to kill, which isn't the case with other shotguns. 

Sign in to follow this